My mind is screaming Rave! after this chapter. Specifically Endlesses backstory, the world was in ruin almost compleatly destroyed then the last person went back in time and undid it creating a reality that wasnt supposed to be which in turn created Endless to restore the world to what it was...
Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 354 Discussion / 355 Predictions
I am holding hope that this chapter is doubling as the pilot chapter of his next series. Detective Yue is to awesome
Re: Bakuman 169 Discussion / 170 Predictions
A truly great chapter, I was on the edge of my seat reading it.
I think we have 4 or 5 arcs left.
Audition arc
Reversi extended arc (Kaiya Pregnant)
Anime Arc (Wedding)
Ejie epic battle (Final arc)
Epiloge Arc (Maybe not a full arc)
Re: Bakuman 166 Spoiler Thread
Like with Eiji and the names a few weeks back this is probably here to just add drama. Yeah this will make it harder for Azuki to get the roll, but it wont stop her from getting it. I expect some sort of compromise where the anime company makes a big to do about...
Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 352 Spoilers
I read this chapter half an hour ago and I still cant pull my jaw of the floor.
One option no on's mentioned yet is Ghost Negi, Do you really think dyeing is gonna stop Negi and Asuna from reuniting.
Re: Bakuman 153 Discussion / 154 Predictions
But Full Metal Alchemist wound up having so much filler they didn't even try to follow the story. That series was great but still, how would our duo react to a situation like that.
Re: Bakuman 134 Discussion / 135 Prediction
My money is on Eiji inst there to end a manga, back in chapter 9 Sasaki didn't agree to the right to cancel one series, he said to talk to him once he was number 1 in jump. So I think Eiji wants to secure the right to cancel one series but wont use it...