Recent content by 3supes

  1. Chapter Naruto 674 Discussion / 675 Predictions - 675 out around May 7th

    Re: Naruto 674 Spoiler Discussion Damnit, I guess Kakashi is the Copy Ninja no longer.
  2. Chapter Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    Yeah I don't think Izuna is gone. The way the chapter is written, it's like Madara is saying, "I have four brothers... well I *had* four..." Meaning it's not that all of his brothers are dead, just that at least one of the four brothers is dead. I'm guessing that in the next chapter or two...
  3. Chapter Naruto 618 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions Love the parallel Kishi created here... it's so symbolic of their different attitudes towards Konoha. Naruto is looking for something familiar to grab onto, Sasuke is looking for something different to distance himself. Of course, it's literal...
  4. Chapter Naruto 569 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 569 Discussion / 570 Predictions We just saw Bee and Naruto (with Itachi's help, of course) destroy a rejuvenated Pain. So Naruto has beaten Pain twice, Bee once, and Kakashi would have destroyed the Edo Tensei Pain in Konoha if not for intervention. Every time it will get easier...
  5. Chapter Naruto 520 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 520 Spoiler Discussion Haha.... doubt we'll see Orochimaru back sadly. We have no idea how many bodies he's been through, the DNA from his original body could be LONG gone, before Kabuto even met him. And even if he had access, I'd guess (a) his soul was sealed away by Susanoo's...
  6. Chapter Naruto 517 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 517 Discussion / 518 Predictions I gotta say, for awhile now I've been expecting something to happen that would head off the war. Some battle, some capture..... something! Presenting a war in manga format at the scale Kishi is suggesting is kind of a crazy task. Really, I've been...
  7. Chapter Naruto 516 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 516 Discussion / 517 Prediction I've seen a lot of people criticizing Kishi having Kabuto bring in Haku and Sai's brother... but frankly I think both make a ton of sense. Haku - Kabuto was a spy in Leaf during Naruto's mission where they fought. He's totally aware that Zabuza and...
Top