Recent content by 4Eyes

  1. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    I may be late for this, but last week's HxH author comment was a joke or nah? I don't follow the series anymore.
  2. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    [This comment is a complicated word puzzle in the Japanese version] :teehee
  3. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    I'm really really glad I started reading Aliens Area last week after some of you talked about the chapter. Best catchphrase in a while. Lots of impactful chapters this week. I'm very satisfied.
  4. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    The final arc is where the mysteries and conflicts are solved. Sometimes people just don't care anymore about a series when some particular conflict - not necessarily the main one - is settled.
  5. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Do you think UU will ever get an anime before its end? Its trajectory is reminding me of Psyren's at this point as it's been surviving on the tight rope for a while now.
  6. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Akane Banashi does an amazing use if its characters and its art has always the right impact. It reminds me of the first couple of chapters of Shokugeki no Soma.
  7. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    To this day I still wish we could know whose pseudonym is Togo Goto. I think it's either the TSS guy or someone mildly known. I wish he doesn't give up anyway.
  8. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Well, apart from the main duo, Dororon author doesn't seem to like developing his characters. If the manga survives this batch (which it seems to be doing) the new girl will be dropped too and so on...
  9. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Is it the same editor behind all the series going meta after cancelation? Red Hood, Time Paradox, Ayashimon, I tell c...
  10. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    The last Earthchild chapter was so bad I dropped the series midway. The way Dororon rushed to finish off characters gives me big axe vibes.
  11. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Dororon nooooooooooooooooo
  12. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    We probably have another Psyren, Mx0 situation here. As for earthchild, I'm a huge Shinkai enthusiast but it seems all over the place. In chapter 2, wastE were shaping up to be the big bads, then they do the things they did on chapter 3 and everything is alright? What's the point of this?
  13. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Dororon chapter was so precious! It's been a while since I was this satisfied with a jump chapter. Somehow reminded me of pre-TS One Piece. Maybe the sense of adventure with funny characters it's lacking these days. IDK.
  14. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    I feel so bad about Sayuuki mangaka. First Mutou Black, then Sayuuki... I don't think he'll ever come back to Jump. Loved his writing style though.
  15. 4Eyes

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Two series about child-parents relationship in the same batch. Interesting. I was surely not bored by Earthchild. Such a great start. I don't think it's depressing but rather bittersweet.
Top