Recent content by 4LClover

  1. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 233 Discussion / 234 Prediction Thread the wolf thingy... is scary, strong, and bad version of Uri, I guess... anyone agreed?
  2. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 232 Spoiler Thread Lanchia? he's the one who has the most... badass image.
  3. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 232 Spoiler Thread Bikes?! What happened to simple bullets?!
  4. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 231 Spoiler Thread no, not TYB! Dino, but TYL! Dino... I doubt that man is Ryohei, coz first his hair are short. second, there is no bandage on his nose. third, she likes grown up man, not childish being like ryohei. hmm... the girl's body is black, so it's still not clear...
  5. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 230 Prediction / 231 Discussion Thread what about mist? Gokudera doesn't have that right?
  6. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 230 Prediction / 231 Discussion Thread hey, the cover for few chapt back is Tsuna and Basil together right? it's normal Basil, right? I swore I saw a box on him. does that mean something? so that means either he already had a box since God-Knows-When or someone gave him a new one.
  7. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 230 Prediction / 231 Discussion Thread Basil in the last page seem... small? young? is he normal or TYL Basil? his hair don't seem as long as in the poll pic, too!
  8. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 229 Discussion / 230 Prediction Thread if Amano-sensei mention Mukuro in this chapt, that means he will appear again soon, right? sure hope so...
  9. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 229 Spoiler Thread but if that is so... Fran will train Chrome, yes? I'm looking forward to see his power. and box animal, too. is it a frog?! i'm curious!
  10. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 229 Spoiler Thread so... where is he? his vessel (greco) had died, and I don't think Mukuro received much damaged... technically, it's greco's body, right? I'm quite sure he's not in Vendicare again, though... Chrome's box is the only place i can think of...
  11. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 229 Spoiler Thread YES!!! Finally someone agreed with me!!! Few chapters back, Mukuro send Chrome and Tsuna message through dream right? and that time he said to Chrome, "I am here", so maybe he is in her box, which was inside the machine!
  12. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 228 Discussion / 229 Prediction Thread does anyone remember few chapters back... when Mukuro send Chrome and Tsuna a dream, and he said to Chrome... "I am here..." before he showed her the white round machine? what if... he is? what do you think if Mukuro is in that machine, or...
  13. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 228 Discussion / 229 Prediction Thread I don't know why... But I got a feeling that in Chrome's box, there is a part of Mukuro... I mean, he is able to posses a box, right? and I doubt he will leave Chrome just like that. And also, wouldn't Chrome choose to use that owl, since...
  14. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 228 Spoiler Thread he will appear? i hope so...
  15. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 227 Discussion / 228 Prediction Thread Where did you find this info?! it's impossible!!! if he is Tsuna TYL in disguise, Tsuna would have switch place with him!
Top