Recent content by 75ChaosFlare

  1. 75ChaosFlare

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 170 Discussion

    Was cute of Brandish basically being a tsundere with Lucy revealing she was going to give her the key anyway if she had gotten it. And with that she leaves again, guessing she’ll be back within another year or whenever Lucy or Fairy Tail are in massive trouble again (in this sequel alone she’s...
  2. 75ChaosFlare

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 165 Discussion

    I’m certainly interested in Lucy’s fight. Since this is water-based, I can see either Aquarius or Brandish being involved in some way (which I never have a problem with). So far, I like the dragon-like looks.
  3. 75ChaosFlare

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 125 Discussion

    Not to mention numerous villains waste too much time being sadistically evil instead of defeating the hero before they immediately get a power-up.
  4. 75ChaosFlare

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 125 Discussion

    I’m guessing possible matchups for this new arc will likely be: Lucy and Brandish(if she appears in this arc) vs. Signario Sisters Erza and Wendy vs. Athena Gray(maybe with Gajeel included for a bit of a rematch) vs. God Serena Natsu(and likely Ignia, given how often he’s been showing up) vs...
  5. 75ChaosFlare

    Edens Zero Chapter 158 Spoilers & Discussion

    Any odds someone eventually giving Shiki the “can’t kill em speech” since he basically did the same with Weiz when it came to Drakken especially with all the things he did?
  6. 75ChaosFlare

    Edens Zero Chapter 126 Spoilers & Discussion

    I can certaintly see them going the route of something ironic/fitting fate for the Doctor instead of death. Draken’s was a bit mixed with me considering they had Shiki feel some bit of sympathy towards him and he’ll likely come back in a later arc.
  7. 75ChaosFlare

    Question Which characters had the most disappointing treatment?

    I my opinion, Rogue was harshly wasted in favor of Sting. In worst in spots like the Sabertooth spinoff, only being able to hear about his future self and the Avatar arc.
  8. 75ChaosFlare

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 63 Discussion

    The nitpicking side of me is a bit sad there wasn’t a mention/panel of Brandish. Now I must wait to presumingly another year until she appears again unless the new arc doesn’t drag as much as the last one did.
  9. 75ChaosFlare

    Discussion Unpopular Opinions

    I feel like the comedy is a mixed bag or at times poorly executed in certain scenes.
  10. 75ChaosFlare

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 60 Discussions

    Honestly liked this chapter. I adore Natsu calling Zeref his only brother(didn’t get to mention it before in the previous chapters with how much they dragged out) Loving Kaju!Gajeel, a bit bummed his limit was 3 minutes. While the VA joke with Cana/Aquarius is there I sadly get unwanted...
  11. 75ChaosFlare

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 58 Discussion

    I can see her getting along well with Flare when it comes to Lucy.
  12. 75ChaosFlare

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 58 Discussion

    Only sad thing now is gotta wait another 2 weeks to see what happens next.
  13. 75ChaosFlare

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 58 Discussion

    If she does make Gajeel huge, I can see a Mecha-Godzilla like vibe they’ll make with and his iron dragon powers.
  14. 75ChaosFlare

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 58 Discussion

    Now I finally have a reason to get back to this arc, though it maybe slight but a I’ll take what I can get seeing Brandish back.
  15. 75ChaosFlare

    Long Running Fairy Tail

    To me, Irene's scene in the castle just ruins/damages her especially after finding out her backstory for many reasons. Mainly it basically screams "I had a tragic past regarding family so I'm going to take out on the next family I see just to prove my point, but if their different then me I'll...
Top