Recent content by 89_Snehal

  1. 89_Snehal

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    Sounds convincing !votekill sam good night
  2. 89_Snehal

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    How to 😭 , if all text are townie
  3. 89_Snehal

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    Cause in all passive I am given different depths
  4. 89_Snehal

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    Fr? We got 3 defuser :huh:
  5. 89_Snehal

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    Mine all passive plain townie with different depths , so I will dive deeper next day
  6. 89_Snehal

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    Talking back at me???? You are sus too now
  7. 89_Snehal

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    I don't know how I am supposed to "clean" my side , but after reading so much text I think for now shino is sus for not giving hint , otherwise if shino genuine then nash cherry picking and killing one by one , first DD now shino, next me probably , I will give my vote right before day ends...
  8. 89_Snehal

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    I see, have a great day
  9. 89_Snehal

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    Plain Plain townie , but are we allowed to share this?
  10. 89_Snehal

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    All townie with different depths
  11. 89_Snehal

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    Mine is P-P-P-P
  12. 89_Snehal

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    Damn , so much text , I have few questions tho , how everyone was convinced to vote dd :scry , why majority votes for ascending if our job is to explore the sea
  13. 89_Snehal

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    Votekill Samuel All his reasons makes no sense
Top