Recent content by 8RaK8

  1. 8RaK8

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 547 Spoilers & Discussion

    Time for the long overdue waifu arc.
  2. 8RaK8

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm thinking Kirin will be known because of the absence of Traumerai for a long period, like Kirin running things in his stead?
  3. 8RaK8

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

    I thought it looked like a shinsu blackhole sphere
  4. 8RaK8

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

    The whole blossom thing on the mothership could be a link between the relationship Gustang had with Eurasia Blossom, I don't think there is any other motherships than PB and LPB
  5. 8RaK8

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm curious if Traumerai will consider the capture of Bam more important than saving the mothership and not go to confront Gustang at all, after all he could use spatial distortion to get to his mothership I'm assuming.. .So why not go already ? Unless he knows Gustang isn't going to obliterate...
  6. 8RaK8

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 544 Spoilers & Discussion

    Traumerei : "Meet your wife."
  7. 8RaK8

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 544 Spoilers & Discussion

    You just know its gonna be Rachel... One of her wishes was to be hawt.
  8. 8RaK8

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 541 Spoilers & Discussion

    When will the rest of the raw be released please guys ? I only see there is a part 1
Top