Recent content by _goshi

  1. _goshi

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 420 Spoilers & Discussion

    Oh man :emocat what about that rumored ad page for HxH? no info yet about what it says? I just hope Togashi willkeep tweeting his progress, makes it easier to cope. This interaction was perfect. I just love how he toys with him. I would've liked a little more humiliation, but I'll take any...
  2. _goshi

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    I know, as I pointed out in my comment. But HxH news being picked up here and there - not only on specialised manga/anime sites - is a constant welcome reminder of how popular it is despite its highly irregular schedule. Which is pretty cool.
  3. _goshi

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    I want to believe. Stumbled upon this while hopelessly googling for any signs of 420 leaks. Although not too clickbaity - I lost all respect for Polygon as a publication a while back - it's nonetheless fun to see the enthusiasm HxH generates. Also: holy fucking shit lol:
  4. _goshi

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    Oh man, I'm so nervous about the return of the hiatus. All of that speculation about continuing to the next batch is killing me. I voted no, but would be overjoyed to be proven wrong.
  5. _goshi

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 419 Spoilers & Discussion

    FFS, if there's a hiatus after a potential last page cliffhanger where Hisoka takes notice of Tserriednich or vice-versa, I won't be happy. Would be fun if Hisoka set a trap after noticing a "high on his own ability" Tserri popping in and out of zetsu and seeing him disappear and reappear in...
  6. _goshi

    One Piece Chapter 1191 Discussion

    "Chopper, I've gotta get this off my chest, I transformed Gaban into a giant so he could have sex with Ripley. He made me watch".
  7. _goshi

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    He just met a squirrel, so probably gave him the idea to store it in his cheeks ;)
  8. _goshi

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    Lmao. Hadn't seen this before. Brilliant. I especially like Togashi's dopey avatar with twitter handle and all the question marks. It's the icing on the conspiracy cake.
  9. _goshi

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    5 weeks to go until 420, here's hoping his August streak continues!
  10. _goshi

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 416 Spoilers & Discussion

    Oh I love this. Even funnier to imagine how irritated Kurapika would be by all that spam. Mizaistom about to profess his feelings.
  11. _goshi

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 416 Spoilers & Discussion

    Shit's hitting the fan, please no hiatus after 420... PLEASE.
  12. _goshi

    One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion

    Don't know why so many people here seem exasperated by the theory, it's obviously tongue in cheek, and stupid fun. I love it, all aboard the Imu is a parrot train.
  13. _goshi

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 413 Spoilers & Discussion

    How would that affect the outcome of the ritual? I'm not sure the nen beast would be able to alter any rules as it is a product of said rules.
  14. _goshi

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 413 Spoilers & Discussion

    Furykov being Beyond's son... hadn't seen that one coming! Serves as another reminder of how big a piece of shit he is. Man, I'm so giddy. I'll start believing in god if it means we get more than 10 chapters in a row
  15. _goshi

    One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion

    I don't think there will be another gear upgrade. Probably just haki techniques. Next chapter could reveal that the damage Imu inflicted might not have been that severe, but in the meantime, it feels really weird to see a character that can manhandle an emperor like that.
Top