Recent content by Aaaa

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1118 Discussion

    But it’s wild how she hasn’t been relevant to the story at all but somehow becomes Nika out of nowhere 💀 the only good thing to come out of OP since the raid in Wano was the mini Garp arc, everything else has been pretty bad for me. Only thing that make me want to read OP again would be a...
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1118 Discussion

    stopped reading OP a while ago and thought I come check out the latest chapter and I’m shocked at how bad its become LOL. Always thought G5 Nika was garbage and now we get 2 of them…LMAO OP been going downhill if since the raid in Wano arc. Kinda sad tbh
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1108 Discussion

    What are you on about you absolute fool lmfao
  4. Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Mid piece doing what it does best..delivering mid chapters 💀 crazy how fast this manga has gone downhill and it started with g5, had a little good run with the Garp stuff then it went downhill fast again with the egghead arc 💀
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1105 Discussion

    Bro I know that not every chapter will be hype and it takes time for things to set up. But I’m just not feeling OP anymore tbh, i started to lose interest in OP when gear 5 was introduced, and it’s been going downhill ever since for me.
  6. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1105 Discussion

    Damn this arc started off great but is quickly becoming ass. First chapter I’ve read in over a month and it’s still a mid snooze fest lmao. I don’t get hyped for this series anymore, only reason I still follow it is just to see how this all ends.
  7. One Piece Chapter 1101 Discussion

    These flashbacks are annoying af, none of the main cast has gotten 4-5 chapters of straight flashbacks yet these guys who only make a brief appearance every couple 100 chapters are getting one, I simply dgaf about Kuma or Bonney like that. And no I don’t wanna read braindead garbage like db...
  8. One Piece Chapter 1101 Discussion

    We’re still on the flashbacks lmaooo??? Yeh f this shit, not reading the chapter. Thank god I’ve had superhuman era this past month to keep me entertained because mid piece has been complete ass.
  9. Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Haven’t looked at hints for a while and I just remembered why. These hints are so ass that they don’t actually provide any hints. 95% of the time they post gifs implying the chapter will be hype, only for it to be mid lmao 🤦‍♂️
  10. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1099 Discussion

    This flashback started off great with God Valley and quickly turned to a snooze fest lmao 💀 I really don’t give a damn about this shitty backstory anymore…
  11. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1096 Discussion

    Man this better not be the end of the GV flashback. I don’t wanna wait another few years before we know everything that happened WTF
  12. One Piece Chapter 1095 Discussion

    We saw a glimpse of it against Kidd. Dude annihilated Kidd in one move with no remorse lol
  13. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1093 Discussion

    Lmfao pls go…the manga has already shown us which fruit is the most powerful and it’s Luffys fruit. There’s a reason why the WG have been trying to get it for 800 years, changed its name so no one would know what it is etc
  14. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1093 Discussion

    These fights are boring I can’t lie. G5 is just meh and Zoro vs Lucci will be dragged out just to make it more suspenseful Does it even mean anything that Zoro is using ACoC against Lucci. Luffy used his strongest power, G5 against him even though he didn’t need to. Wouldn’t be surprised if...
  15. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1092 Discussion

    He could get a ton more character development but the simp will still be the worst character in the main crew. Wedding cake arc is one of the worst arcs of all time 💀 his simp behaviour was funny at first but can’t stand that shit anymore The king of what? Simps?? dead
Top