Recent content by AAnAMaR

  1. AAnAMaR

    Chapter Toriko 394 Discussion/395 Predictions

    This is too sudden with all the tease of space adventure, different dimension and we haven't see the full length of Blue's and White's power. Even the current full powered Red + Toriko's power is also not quite shown since Neo was so strong. Can it be that they're just changing the title of the...
  2. AAnAMaR

    Chapter Fairy Tail 422 Discussion / 423 Predictions

    I think the devil slayer magic that gray received from his dad is a one time deal since the mark disappeared after the fight.
  3. AAnAMaR

    Chapter Fairy Tail 422 Discussion / 423 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 422 Spoiler Thread It seems like now Lucy can use the magic of the spirit that she summoned like how she did it with aquarius during the tartaros attack
  4. AAnAMaR

    Chapter Toriko 311 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 311 Spoiler Thread Based on what I had trnslated using google, it looks like the web-like thing on Bambina's body is some kind of restrain to hold of its power. It got destroyed by Sunny's punch and I think Bambina get serious as the monkeys run away from the place.
  5. AAnAMaR

    Chapter Toriko 290 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 290 Spoiler Thread I think the edible part is the fruit itself. not the huge amount of air that contained in it
Top