Recent content by aarenlainey

  1. Mascara

    Romance and Drama, not much Comedy unless you count the two waitress as Realistic,about the struggles of 3 friends, and their dilemia between Friendship, Responsibility and Love.The best mascara is out there is Benefit Badlash.Totally plumps up your lashes making them sky-high.Wand is kinda big...
  2. Society New York Reports Its First Swine Flu Death

    The ones I know of is New York, Texas,Connecticut, California and some others but I can't think off the top of my head.No I don't think it has gotten to Illinois.Swine flu is really spreading at a steady rate.Many regions of the world have reported cases of H1N1.
  3. How can I improve character for my book?

    If it is well written it will be okay but no offense I just sounds familiar this plot has been used so many times I cant tell you how many books these days are about teens that have super natural powers destined to save the world if you want the book to be popular try to make it modern but...
  4. Society What fuels anti-Americanism?

    Its a different culture from that in the UK.People often forget that, however they will not bestow the same level of criticism that they apply to American culture towards other cultures across the world, this could quite easily be considered racist.People complain that children are made to take...
Top