Recent content by Abaddon

  1. Abaddon

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 296 Discussion

    2021 already the best year of the decade :D (so much hype)
  2. Abaddon

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 275 Discussion

    But don't worry tokoyami the beast is on the way to obliterate Shigaraky. It's just a matter of time
  3. Abaddon

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 275 Discussion

    Aizawa is definitly going to loose his quirk :/
  4. Abaddon

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 273 Discussion

    Personally I'm happy to see that shigaraky has finally normal speech bubble when he talks, maybe his IQ has increased x)
  5. Abaddon

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 272 Discussion

    It's a joke about covid-19, of course in the manga they can :D
  6. Abaddon

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 272 Discussion

    next arc can't be MHA student in the US, because they won't be allowed to enter in the country
  7. Abaddon

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 272 Discussion

    CRUST the SHIELD hero who get crushed, I find it funny because he had maybe the most solid quiks among the top tier hero
  8. Abaddon

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 272 Discussion

    X-Less is alive, in fact he is AFO master, and he is the final vilain of MHA Btw poor Crust :'(
  9. Abaddon

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 272 Discussion

    rip Jaku hospital and x-less I guess
  10. Abaddon

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 270 Discussion

    Next chapter, Shigakira ?
  11. Abaddon

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 267 Discussion

    Spoilers on Twitter :)
  12. Abaddon

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 267 Discussion

    I guess it would be fun killer to make stong undestructible villaine.... wait this is machia x)
  13. Abaddon

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 267 Discussion

    I think we can say goodbye HE :) but I find wierd that HE brain's cells cant (sometimes) regenerate, they are not burnt, just spread...
Top