Recent content by Abhishek

  1. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    [JP] Need help with translation. Hello!! ^^ I'm practicing to be a translator, and so I need your help with the translation of the following Japanese text: Teacher: お前のためにええ講師つれて来たったぞー 一流大学に推薦決まってる 遠野くんや!!     そのへんブラブラ歩いとったからな 捕まえてきてん...
  2. Cleaning Preserving the 'pattern.'

    Hello Name-Undecided!! ^^ Thanks a lot for your reply. Definitely, I'll have to work harder to get better. ^^ I think I can gray out the screentoned part of the raw scan. What do you think? Would it be alright to do it? Thanks again!! See you!!^^
  3. Cleaning Preserving the 'pattern.'

    Hello!!^^ I recently started to practice cleaning. While doing so, I stumbled on to a raw where I was confused how to clean it the proper way. I mean, I did the basic cleaning but here in this raw there are some patterns that I need to preserve. To make things clear, here's the uncleaned raw...
Top