Recent content by .access timeco.

  1. .access timeco.

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 15 (Ch. 139-149) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 142 Discussion I am thinking here, probably Klaud will have another Innocence, right? I mean, the spoiler said Lau Siu Minn (sp?) was a parasitic type Innocence, so how can it be outside Klaud's body? So I am believe the it's not her Innocence, but her monkey's. Y'know...
  2. .access timeco.

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 15 (Ch. 139-149) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 142 Discussion Last chapter I had the feeling Winters became suddenly badass, but... man, I didn't expect so much. The man is a brute badassite (???)! You don't see that everywhere. I still need to see what he says, but based on the images, even our dear Zaraki can't match his...
  3. .access timeco.

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: D. Gray Man 142 Spoilers Well, it's not very hard to have the strongest defensive power. I mean, the only Exorcists alive are the ones we know and noone have defensive abilites (except, maybe, Miranda's Time Out). So... you know... But, hey! The generals *O* I've waited for Klaud and...
  4. .access timeco.

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 15 (Ch. 139-149) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 141 Discussion Yeah, but that is not a contradiction. It just shows he sees the Exorcists as weapons (useful in wars, dangerous in peace).
  5. .access timeco.

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 138 Discussion F*CK!!! This chapter really excited me! After the Edo ark ended, the manga is getting back to the top really fast. But now I found something weird: Reever said they are getting a lot of request to recover destroyed Innocences? But didn't Tiedoll said there...
  6. .access timeco.

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 136 Discussion It's not a secret to anyone how much I hated the Edo/Ark arc. But this new arc is starting really good. The last 2 were just great \o/ And I'm enjoying LeVerrier. People use to hate him for his thinkings, but he works the same way as Komui in that scene with...
  7. .access timeco.

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 135 Discussion Hihihihihhi, I can smell the humor coming baa~ck \o/ but more than that, Cloud Nine is back *O* *O* And is amazing to see Cross is not away again. He and Jasdebi were the best thing in the last arc (and my favourites characters along with Miranda). I still miss...
  8. .access timeco.

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man 133 Discussion I was hoping at least someone died... :/ you know, the Noah are just tooooo damn strong, they even kill generals. See the whole group live after fight a lot of them directly screams "fan service". Oh, w...>---PART REMOVED DUE TO... actually, I didn't understood...
  9. .access timeco.

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: DGM Chapter 131 Spoilers Oh no! Please! Not a new sword! Allen gets a new powerup everytime he needs it like magic. It seems like Power Rangers. He should stay with this level of power forever now.
  10. .access timeco.

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: D. Gray-man 130 Spoiler Pics and Summaries This arc is FINALLY gone!!! \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/ It took just too damn much, but finally! \o/\o/\o/ Let's just hope D.G-M get back on the track again like it was before everyone going inside de Ark. And I am pretty sure the Earl took...
  11. .access timeco.

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man 129 Discussion Nobody hate this arc more than me -__- maybe you can hate equally, but not more. Even so, I think Marian really saved the last chapters (specially because he ended quickly a lame fight - hated this Tyki "Jasdebi wannabe" Mikk). I was not a fan of him (he was...
  12. .access timeco.

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 13 (Ch. 119-128) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray-man 127 Predictions I really can't say that about D.Gray-man. It has became so lame that every atempt to surprise can just get a "Oh, ok... who cares?" from me. Completely agree with Defade. Even Jasdebi being introduced (and he is, kinda, my favourite in D.G-M), I can't wait for...
  13. .access timeco.

    hebi cover 354

    It's exactly like Kishimoto colouring way! Great! \o/\o/\o/ *nice guy pose*
  14. .access timeco.

    Discussion Naruto Popularity Poll # 7 Results Discussion!

    Re: Naruto Popularity Poll # 7 Predictions! 1.Sasuke (no doubt!) 2.Kakashi 3.Deidara 4.Shikamaru 5.Naruto (I really doubt he will be better now than on the last poll) 6.Iruka (I will never know why he is so popular) 7.Suigetsu 8.Itachi 9.Tobi 10.Sai or Hinata
  15. .access timeco.

    The Official Uchiha Sasuke Thread

    Re: Does Sasuke Have a Weakness? What is It? I think his weakness is that he relies too much on elemental chakra. Almost everything he does now is some "Raiton thing". A Fuuton character could destroy his main strenght. Without Raiton, Sasuke would have to come with a new fighting style...
Top