Recent content by acidhusky

  1. Chapter 297 Discussion [Naruto]

    :D, those penis-jokes with oro are always funny. XD --- Meh, for my part of the disscussion i liked this chapter a lot, but i wish it was longer. 17 or so pages isn't enough per week. T.T Really cool! Meep!
  2. Chapter 297 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 297 Predictions [Naruto] Wasn't he added as the new team member or just for that specific mission? I mean, if he was added as the new team member until Sasuke comes back then the chances of meeting Orochimaru would be geater. Uhh...yea? XD I like the idea of Naruto being consious, but all...
  3. Chapter 297 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 297 Predictions [Naruto] dear god...XD i laughed while i read this
  4. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    freakin' great chapter, :P all i have to say. XD
  5. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Predictions [Naruto] WAIT! I thought of something. If that Kyuubi chakra is hot enough to burn that snake from Orochimaru's armpit (ch. 294 page 7 i think, okay, i know its his arm...but armpit sounds funnier)...then it should be hot enough to burn clothes. right? meep, i need to shut...
  6. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Predictions [Naruto] Also, if you read the around the beginningof Part 2, Tsunada and Jiraiya were talking about how thier students have became sorta similar to them. Naruto being more perverted and Sakura being more "when shes angry its really ouch pow pow", no doubt sasuke would be...
  7. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Predictions [Naruto] Okay, so Naruto changed into 4 tail Kyuubi right. And he's clothes got ripped off right (no, this isn't a perverted post), so isn't the necklace ripped off as well? And Yamato needs that neckclace to help seal Naruto...right? Dude, I'm confused. I understand a lot...
Top