Recent content by Ackz

  1. Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 468 Spoiler Discussion Kakashi as hokage emmmmmm to be honest I haven't really seen anything in shippuden to make me say wow Kakashi sure is strong I haven't seen that in shippuden and to me the hokage has to be the strongest in the village strong enough to protect mojarity of the...
  2. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 462 Discussion/463 Predictions That's funny lol but as you grow these things drift away there's a lot of repitition in the story of Naruto but I still like because when it has it's moments it's really good and exciting P.S Sasuke did not beat Itachi
  3. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 462 Discussion/463 Predictions I really like the manga Naruto but have you lot realized that the problems in it seems relate around brothers it makes me wonder if Kishi has issues with his own brother
  4. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 462 Discussion/463 Predictions Yeah man I hope your right but I just don't see it what I see happening is either a retreat, Sasuke winning or someone getting involved
  5. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 462 Discussion/463 Predictions I'm predicting a victory for Sasuke yet again and victory that wasn't really his. Always fighting his enemies in a weakened state and when he does fight an enemy at full power he losses and his comrades has to save him and then he some how defeats the...
Top