Recent content by adesva

  1. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 444 Spoiler Discussion Thread He's constantly using Kyuubi-chakra, only he's not getting consumed by it.
  2. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 444 Spoiler Discussion Thread I'm not so much interested in how he can mix Kyuubi chakra with Sage chakra, since he pretty much does it all the time - in lesser amounts, but rather, what eye color is he having in that picture? I'm guessing Sage-yellow for painting-purposes. :p
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/14/ Well, it might just as well be Naruto's blood as Hinata's... What I'm wondering, though, is what the symbols in the top box mean, and also the one's in the "blood box"... My point is, if it's...
  4. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread So sharingan is OK, but sage mode is cheating? And on the whole Jiraya vs Kakashi thing: Kakashi faced two Pain's, got one, and lost, despite help. Jiraya faced first three Pain's and won, then faced 6 Pain's, killed one and then finally lost...
  5. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions I think most of you are reading to much into Jiraya having met all of Pain's bodies on previous occasions. The "secret behind Pain" hasn't been revealed yet, and it's probably nothing more than Pain being able to control up to six bodies through...
Top