Recent content by Admiral Kizaru

  1. Admiral Kizaru

    Chapter One Piece 569 Discussion / 570 Prediction

    In my opinion Sengoku and Garp are equal
  2. Admiral Kizaru

    Chapter One Piece 560 Discussion / 561 Prediction Thread

    Anyone can explain me why Crocodile was hit by Jozu? Suddenly his "solid"?
  3. Admiral Kizaru

    Lafitte is a Wingman!

    In my opinion it's should look like dis: Laffite vs. Robin (both assasin type) or Sanji Burguess vs. Franky ( similar size, mucha-lucha vs boks) Shyriu vs. Zoro (swordsmen) Doc Q vs. Chopper (doctors) Van Auger vs. Ussop (snipers) BB vs. Luffy (no need to explain :amuse) Soo... we...
  4. Admiral Kizaru

    Chapter One Piece 557 Discussion/558 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 557 Discussion/558 Prediction Thread send me link where I can read online translated chapter 557!!! There still nothing on One Manga
  5. Admiral Kizaru

    Chapter One Piece 557 Discussion/558 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 557 Spoiler Discussion I can bet for money that Luffy's new bounty will be 500.000.000
  6. Admiral Kizaru

    Chapter One Piece 556 Discussion/557 Prediction Thread

    The same here man:darn My little sister (14 years old, fan of naruto) after watch few episodes says that is a childish anime. I was like :notrust
  7. Admiral Kizaru

    How will the Straw Hats get back to each other?

    Uuu boya. Why u delete my post? Maybe to cover fact that u don't understand what u reading?
  8. Admiral Kizaru

    Chapter One Piece 556 Discussion/557 Prediction Thread

    Whitebeard is awesome!!! He easily defeat Vice-Admiral Ronse with his "concentrated shockwaves". His Devil Fruit power is perfect for long range attacks and as we see now for close combat too. Also he noticed that marine ops are up to something. I can't wait next chapter. I really pumped!!!
  9. Admiral Kizaru

    How will the Straw Hats get back to each other?

    Nami already has transportation to Shabondy Archipelago http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/01/ And the rest... Chopper on the back of big bird. Robin with Revolutionary Army help. Franky build a small ship (mini merry alike). But I rather see him modified his legs to use pressure to move...
  10. Admiral Kizaru

    Discussion Discussion of Bounties in One Piece

    Bounty for Strawhat, when they reach New World: Monkey D. Luffy 30 000 000 100 000 000 300 000 000 500 000 000 Roronoa Zoro 60 000 000 120 000 000 240 000 000 Sanji 77 000 000 150 000 000 Nico Robin 79 000 000 80 000 000 90 000 000...
  11. Admiral Kizaru

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 1st Chapter

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread Recently I think of person who may be stronger than Whitebeard. And guess what? I found it !!! U simply steal a WB shadow and put into... wait for it!!!... Gol D Roger body!!! The ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!! U think anyone could handle that kind of THREAT!!!
  12. Admiral Kizaru

    Chapter One Piece 554 Discussion/555 Predictions Thread

    Now, now! Behave yourself! It's up to Oda-sensei imagination if Kizaru kicks Marco ass or make Blackbeard nice piercing. So I consider One Piece 554 Discussion/555 Predictions thread for closed.
  13. Admiral Kizaru

    Chapter One Piece 554 Discussion/555 Predictions Thread

    I believe the things we see now is a test of strength between them. I think that Marco regenerative abilities are similarly limited to Basil Hawkins voodoo dolls. So if Marco will be injured continuously he becomes as vulnerable as anybody else.
  14. Admiral Kizaru

    Chapter One Piece 554 Discussion/555 Predictions Thread

    I only wear same aviator sunglasses, sideburns and white suit with purple tie(occasionally). But it's not a reason to call me obsesed. P.S I bought a training bag to practice some fancy ala Kizaru kicks :tackle
  15. Admiral Kizaru

    Chapter One Piece 555 Discussion/556 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 555 Spoiler Discussion Thread It's fake. Take a look on spoiler picture. Ace face: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/553/12-13/ Oar: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/554/14-15/ Looks familiar isn't it?
Top