Recent content by aeynera

  1. aeynera

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Excuse me for misunderstanding. I thought you all were talking about the character who was fighting in the Morphin Power get up. *shrugs*
  2. aeynera

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    I don't know about it being Igawa--it reminded me of Dai, especially the attitude.
  3. aeynera

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    The link didn't work.
  4. aeynera

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Guys are too cool to post here, that's all. =P Sorry, sorry! I know a horrible generalization! The only thing I can think is that maybe it's Mamoru or maybe there's more emphasis on "romance" which is usually dubbed as a girl's thing? Ne, Nihil-san (gosh I feel like I'm naming a verb...
  5. aeynera

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Now that's another story. The amount of time certainly does make a difference. But I'd say it made a small amount.
  6. aeynera

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    When you say 'gaining body mass,' it doesn't mean growing up; it means gaining muscle and fat. Look, when I was studying Judo, JuJitsu, and Karate and Tae Kwan Do a million years ago, I knew kids who were younger than me that hit harder than me-- hard enough to bruise or break without a...
  7. aeynera

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    In my experience Martial Artists are very rarely big, buff guys. Even Mamoru's very slim. So is Genda, for that matter. It's not fair to generalize and say that because she's tiny, she can't do anything physical. I've seen people like her manage quite some feats. Martial arts is NOT...
  8. aeynera

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Re: [FEATURED SERIES] Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S They didn't use "lethal weapons," per se. If you'll recall from earlier chapters, India tells Genda that it's standard practice to use non-lethal weapons. Wiseman mentioned that the grenade fired was a "rubber like...
  9. aeynera

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    No, you're right. I read somewhere that the reason that Mamoru was never locked up or prosecuted for murder was because they (the investigators, I'm assuming) couldn't find an intent to commit murder. I'm not sure if Genda and Mamoru "shared" the instructor, as Genda hopped from style to...
  10. aeynera

    Info The "Looking for Music" / Music Request Thread!

    Re: OST title and artist names Most of the music for Bleach is done by Shiro Sagisu. I don't know specifically which track that is, but I'm willing to bet it's from Bleach Beat Music Collection I. Check Anikat.com to see if they have it.
Top