Recent content by agani.kazushi

  1. agani.kazushi

    Reborn 337 Discussion/ 338 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 337 Spoiler Thread Did Mukuro just hit Chrome in this part? How dare he!!!! http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm158/janyheart/?action=view&current=ac97ff132f400d8bf6039e5a-1.png
  2. agani.kazushi

    Reborn 335 Discussion / 336 Prediction

    Re: Reborn 335 Spoiler Thread I knew that's gonna happen!...At last! D Spade vs. Vongola guardians!!!....=D I wonder what's gonna be the last key that the Vendice will give???...am I the only one wondering about this?....hello, we still have that Giotto-Kozart memory thingie, plus that vendice...
  3. agani.kazushi

    Reborn 332 Discussion / 333 Prediction

    Re: Reborn 332 Spoiler Thread wait...so who won and who lost? Isn't it that the Vendice will give a key after a battle?
  4. agani.kazushi

    Reborn 309 Discussion/ 310 Predictions

    Yes!!!...it's Lambo's turn!!!...I wonder what's gonna be his Vongola gear?....or rather beef-bowl which he'd prefer calling it.
  5. agani.kazushi

    Freeing Mukuro: What would you need to bribe vendice?

    Yeah! Besides, the Vendice doesn't follow or have any alliance with any families of Mafia. What they do is just follow the "LAW". Funny Idea (Off-topic): This just suddenly came to me....what if Hibari-san actually became a vendice???.....hahahaha....XD
  6. agani.kazushi

    Mukuro or Hibari?

    Good survey!....Mukuro wins!!!!!!:p
Top