Agito Wanijima

Yes, I'm in love Aig Gear. But I don't like all of that lovey dovey crap. I like blood violence, something, as normal people would say, horrible. Yes I do get into fights a lot and win most of them. This is why I like Death Note. My Fav. Character is L or Lawett, but truly it is BB or Beyond Birthday. He wasn't in the anime, or the manga, but he was in a seperat book known as, Death Note: Antother Note; The Los Angeles BB Murder Case. Anyway, I'm horrible at spelling, and am practically a proffeshnal when it comes to rollerblading(yes air gear got me into it.-.-). Well that sums me up. And yes, "I'm the Mother Fucking Fang King!" so, got any questions? Send me a message.

Fighting, rollerblading, manga, anime(air gear), blood, violence, and just pain in general.
Location
None of your business
Country
United States
Occupation
Maid-.-(hate my job)
Top