Recent content by Agito Wanijima

  1. Agito Wanijima

    Into! Whatever. Read it if you want.

    Im not sure. I'm only on like trick 18
  2. Agito Wanijima

    Last Person to Post Wins - Mum said I spend too much alone time with ma dog Pancha~!

    Re: Last Person to Post Wins David Hasselhoff is German?(sorry if I spelled his last name wrong, I'm pretty bad with las names.
  3. Agito Wanijima

    Last Person to Post Wins - Mum said I spend too much alone time with ma dog Pancha~!

    Re: Last Person to Post Wins But probably not the right thing to say. You'd think italy. All the food. More food, more rats. It was like that at my uncles house.
  4. Agito Wanijima

    Last Person to Post Wins - Mum said I spend too much alone time with ma dog Pancha~!

    Re: Last Person to Post Wins Man, you guys are hateful today.
  5. Agito Wanijima

    Last Person to Post Wins - Mum said I spend too much alone time with ma dog Pancha~!

    Re: Last Person to Post Wins mah lil sister.
  6. Agito Wanijima

    Last Person to Post Wins - Mum said I spend too much alone time with ma dog Pancha~!

    Re: Last Person to Post Wins Idk who that is.
  7. Agito Wanijima

    Last Person to Post Wins - Mum said I spend too much alone time with ma dog Pancha~!

    Re: Last Person to Post Wins Akito's at volleyball practice.
  8. Agito Wanijima

    Last Person to Post Wins - Mum said I spend too much alone time with ma dog Pancha~!

    Re: Last Person to Post Wins Hey guys Agito here, what's up?
  9. Agito Wanijima

    Last Person to Post Wins - African girl speaks with an English accent

    Re: Last Person to Post Wins - Just managing it, ya know, updating, checking mail, keeping up with what's happening. Agito forgets to do these things. Well, looks like we're going out for a lunch/dinner thing. She'll probably be on here later. Gotta run. Bye guys. :<3
  10. Agito Wanijima

    Last Person to Post Wins - African girl speaks with an English accent

    Re: Last Person to Post Wins - Because its easier for us to take care of one account. ---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ---------- Yeah, her basketball team was playing the Juniors and they lost they're first game of the season, she keeps rambling on...
  11. Agito Wanijima

    Last Person to Post Wins - African girl speaks with an English accent

    Re: Last Person to Post Wins - She's wallowing in her own self pity.
  12. Agito Wanijima

    Last Person to Post Wins - African girl speaks with an English accent

    Re: Last Person to Post Wins - It's Akito. Agito would be on here, but she's mopeing
  13. Agito Wanijima

    Last Person to Post Wins - African girl speaks with an English accent

    Re: Last Person to Post Wins - Hello I'm here again my friends! :)
  14. Agito Wanijima

    Last Person to Post Wins - African girl speaks with an English accent

    Re: Last Person to Post Wins - I hope you had a happy birthday. I have to go to Agito's Basket Ball game not. Lol she has a scab on the inside of her nose XD we might be on later.
Top