Recent content by Ahmad Al-Hindi

  1. Ahmad Al-Hindi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 294 Discussion/ 295 Predictions

    No problem, thanks again :^_^
  2. Ahmad Al-Hindi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 294 Discussion/ 295 Predictions

    @Redworld96 Arigato gozimasu :^_^
  3. Ahmad Al-Hindi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 294 Discussion/ 295 Predictions

    Thank you No need to apologize.. I know you are not criticizing and thanks again :hi
  4. Ahmad Al-Hindi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 294 Discussion/ 295 Predictions

    Just kidding... :eyeroll:p I agree with you ;)
  5. Ahmad Al-Hindi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 294 Discussion/ 295 Predictions

    Chapter 294 in English: :verily https://ww1.read7deadlysins.com/chapter/nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-294/
  6. Ahmad Al-Hindi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 294 Discussion/ 295 Predictions

    Chapter 295 spoilers: :teehee
  7. Ahmad Al-Hindi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 293 Discussion / 294 Predictions

    Actually, Nakaba is a fan of Escanor. :notrust Escanor has never lost any battle and he has been Nakaba's first choice almost every time when it comes to defeating demons. :heh
  8. Ahmad Al-Hindi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 294 Discussion/ 295 Predictions

    The Sinner's kick reminds me of Red Dead Redemption 2 :tem
  9. Ahmad Al-Hindi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 293 Discussion / 294 Predictions

    Imo, Elaine shouldn't have returned. :nah Now, I suppose that Ban x Jericho is no more possible. :neutral
  10. Ahmad Al-Hindi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 292 Discussion / 293 Predictions

    Maybe you're right..:hmm And that he's just like his father. :verily However, I want to read chapter 293 RIGHT NOW! Ban's return made me hyped af :D
  11. Ahmad Al-Hindi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 292 Discussion / 293 Predictions

    It doesn't make any sense! :notrust I mean Zeldris was worried about Estarossa when Escanor beat him. So, how come he says this? Am I missing something here? :huh:
Top