They indeed look exactly like Bert's Titan but I noticed they emit zero steam while the Colossal Titan constantly emitted steam even when his nape wasn't targeted.
If the Titan Shifters are Ymir's people, why wasn't that Titan that spoke to Ilse a Shifter? How can a mindless Titan speak to being with when even some Shifters can't.
The couple in the photo look like Grisha's parents and the child is Zeke, his older brother and Grisha wasn't born yet xD
Or... what if the man in the photo is Grisha himself in his adolescence, and the woman is his sister and Zeke is his baby brother...
Read the Chinese raws... It's just as I suspected months ago, "what could possibly be in the basement that Grisha wanted to show it to his 10 years old son?" I asked myself, the answer is duh diaries ... but never suspected a photo though lol
I don't think Grisha ever went back to the Hometown after settling inside the Walls. As for that photo, it might have been with him ever since Keith found him outside the Walls, we know he was imprisoned briefly but was he frisked? He might have hid it under his shirt or something. Keith and...