Recent content by Ai-chann

  1. Ai-chann

    StrangerAtaru's Thread of...Stuff

    My translator and I went through a few of your translations today at school, and we were confused sometimes because the translations are actually a bit literal. There needs some fluidity so reading it doesn't feel choppy, if you understand what I mean. I appreciate you understanding our...
  2. Ai-chann

    StrangerAtaru's Thread of...Stuff

    Well, I don't want to say anything bad about your translation; that's not what I'm here for. Considering that the style of speech used in the manga is quite difficult even for some fluent speakers, you made a valiant effort to do the best you could. Again, if you have any comments about our...
  3. Ai-chann

    StrangerAtaru's Thread of...Stuff

    Well, we have differing opinions about the translation of the manga, so we are going to go ahead and do our own translation.
  4. Ai-chann

    StrangerAtaru's Thread of...Stuff

    Hey StrangerAtaru, Miracle Attack Scans will be picking up Cyborg Grandpa-G starting from chapter 8 and onward. I see that there is actual interest in the series, and this makes me quite excited! Please be on the lookout for our releases, and if you have any questions or comments, please...
Top