Recent content by Ai Nanasaki

  1. Ai Nanasaki

    Hey, newcomer here!

    Nanasaki Ai is awesome indeed! :^_^ Probably my favorite anime character of all time. And yeah, I noticed Hibiki myself, so it's amusing that you did as well. I, for one, would've preferred a route with her instead of Haruka.
  2. Ai Nanasaki

    Games Kingdom Hearts

    KH3 certainly looks good but I hope they'll continue the trend of amazing storytelling that persists throughout the series. It's understandable that trailers can't really show that, though.
  3. Ai Nanasaki

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: Which next gen console are you getting? why? PS4, but I won't be getting it at launch - I'd rather do so when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out. The PS consoles usually get the best Japanese video game selection so I'll be going with that route (not to mention the controversy surrounding Xbox...
  4. Ai Nanasaki

    Favourite Game Music

    I love a great deal of video game OSTs, but my top favorites would have to be the Kingdom Hearts series (as a whole) and Persona 4. Both of them have amazing combat tracks as well as several neat ambient ones. They're followed by Aquaria (which has so many great mellow and soothing...
  5. Ai Nanasaki

    Hey, newcomer here!

    Thanks for the welcome! You should definitely watch it. It's undoubtedly the best part of Haruhi in my opinion, and it's amazingly emotional and provides a wonderful closure for all the characters (even though the light novels are still going, yeah, I know). And no, I haven't actually - I...
  6. Ai Nanasaki

    Hey, newcomer here!

    Hey y'all! I'm from Bulgaria and I just recently became a college student in the English philology major. While I haven't read much manga yet, I'm a geek with an avid interest in video games, movies, TV shows and anime. I always enjoy a good, compelling story and an intriguing cast of...
Top