Recent content by Aidenn

  1. Aidenn

    Chapter Bleach 427 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 427 Discussion/428 Predictions Yes, I thought it was quite obvious that Urahara was talking to Ichigo's sister, Karin, not this new mystery guy.
  2. Aidenn

    Chapter Naruto 513 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 513 Discussion / 514 Prediction I wonder why Madara doesn't just suck Naruto and Bee up in to his eye world and then blow that island up with Deidara's C4 technique (I believe that's what it was called?) It wouldn't be too hard, he was going to do it to the 4th just to get him away...
  3. Aidenn

    Chapter Naruto 513 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 513 Discussion / 514 Prediction You are correct. You have to be dead to be summoned with that jutsu. This is why I've been wondering who the hell kabuto had in that last ET'd coffin. I thought for sure it was actually Madara, but I think recent events have solidified the fact...
  4. Aidenn

    Chapter Naruto 513 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 513 Discussion / 514 Prediction Exactly, we've never really seen Yamato fight. I seem to recall plenty of people saying "Gai doesn't stand a chance against Kismae" and honestly, Gai pretty much owned him due to their match up. Even I was under the impression that Gai was about...
  5. Aidenn

    Chapter Naruto 511 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 511 Discussion / 512 Prediction I'm of the same opinion here. There's no way Madara won't release the 10-tails. I also don't see Naruto losing his new found abilities. I am going to assume that Madara will extract the Kyuubi, and due to Naruto's Senju lineage he will survive the...
  6. Aidenn

    Chapter Naruto 509 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction Not to mention Jiraiya trained her, knows all of her original jutsu inside and out, and could very easily know about her weakness because of the three years he spent with her. Water itself doesnt damager her jutsu, but oil did. That gave J-man a...
  7. Aidenn

    Chapter Naruto 509 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction It's been discussed many times before, the teaser at the end of the chapters is actually created by the publisher, and not Kishi himself. You really shouldn't ever take anything written there very seriously.
  8. Aidenn

    Chapter Naruto 509 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 509 Spoiler Discussion I am no supporter of Tobi = Obito, but when seeing that image of him with his arm blown off/mask shattered, it honestly reminded me of Obito for some reason. I hope I'm wrong, haha.
  9. Aidenn

    Chapter Naruto 507 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 507 Discussion/508 Prediction Yeah, I saw the arm as well. I was like, "Why are people saying the picture wasn't drawn correctly? The arms is right there..." It really doesn't matter though, Kisame is just about done. He will probably be dead by the end of 408. :\
  10. Aidenn

    Chapter Naruto 507 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 507 Spoiler Discussion Yes and no. If Gai would have been up close and fighting with taijutsu Kisame would have still been able to drain all of his chakra and fatigue him to the point of not being able to do anything, even death (just reference the Kakashi vs. God Realm for proof...
  11. Aidenn

    Chapter Naruto 506 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 506 Spoiler Discussion Everyone always gets so upset, calling chapters garbage and rubbish so quickly because of one stupid little thing. Sure, naruto sprains his ankle. Why is this so terrible? Seriously, he just received a super power up in terms of speed, something he's never...
  12. Aidenn

    Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions - NO chapter until ~August 18th It's possible he has more mobility with which to escape on land in that form. would seem to make sense.
  13. Aidenn

    Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions - NO chapter until ~August 18th I am still leaning towards Kisame escaping. As someone pointed out, what would the point have been for Kishi to write him spying in to the story if the information he has gathered never gets back to Madara? (the only...
  14. Aidenn

    Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions - NO chapter until ~August 18th To be fair Sasuke's entire chest was missing, you could see his rib cage. That lariat move would have killed him had Juugo not given him part of his body (or however that worked). And Kisame did not survive that...
  15. Aidenn

    Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions IMO I think we're going to see Kisame run like hell. If he can get to the water then he can make a run for it, that's for sure. I wouldn't doubt this happening, seeing as he's already admitted that he's in over his head. Plus, as someone has already...
Top