Recent content by -AIR-

  1. Chapter Bleach 368 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 368 Spoiler Discussion Apparently you guys missed ki0's post. It's here : Edit: bleh, feeling stupid xD.
  2. Anime Bleach EP 230 Discussion

    OK, here's the romanization of their names. I hope I did not make any mistakes. Edited, thanks :)
  3. Anime Bleach EP 230 Discussion

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0 Haha no I can't read japanese, the names of the zanpakutos are written on the links. It says "gonryou" for the guy with the spear but that name has never appeared before. I guess he is the zanpakuto of one of the VC.
  4. Anime Bleach EP 230 Discussion

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0 Thanks for the link Evil3ye! I would have never thought that this guy http://www.bleach-fan.jp/chara/images/f_minazuki.gif was Unohana's zanpakuto...
  5. Anime Bleach EP 230 Discussion

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0 Here's the new anime ending where we can see the zanpakutos' human forms with their respective shinigamis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3vEYUdOSk credit: darksite567 I thought it might be useful.
  6. Anime Bleach EP 230 Discussion

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0 Hi, I just watched episode 230 and it seems that the woman with the skull hat is Shunsui's zanpakuto... I doubt we will be able to see Zaraki - let alone his zanpakuto - in this filler arc.
Top