Recent content by airisu25

  1. Chapter Naruto 515 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 515 Discussion / 516 Prediction This latest release of naruto is soooo epic! I don't care what other people say about this story We don't live in a real ninja world so we don't understand why people need to be revived. During those times, reviving the dead (I think) it's possible...
  2. Chapter One Piece 602 Discussion / 603 Prediction Thread

    AWESOME CHAPTER!!!! Oda, I can't think of any adjective to describe you. You're more than genius in making this chapter. I was completely blown off. I was expecting luffy and the others facing sentoumaru and the pacifistas but oh well.. what happened is way way better than what I expected...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 204 Discussion/ 205 Predictions I don't know why but I'm a little bit disappointed in this chapter (just a little bit) First, I do not like the idea that Fried got defeated because of his weakness of women (not much action I think) I'm looking forward on Lucy using the 3 new...
  4. Chapter One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    I think this chapter is soooooo cooolll... (I'm supperrr asking for more) I think on chapter 600 there will be a deja vu sentoumaru with 2 PX's VS the straw hat pirates but the result will be the opposite this time they will win!! and the fake strawhat pirates will totally get pwned...
  5. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    To everyone who thinks zoro's arm is cut off It is NOT cut off If you're going to look closely in the picture you will see that in the bottom left corner there is a blade showing just behind luffy's right leg. If zoro's arm is cut off, how can he possibly hold that? I think the bandanna...
Top