Recent content by airius

  1. Chapter One Piece 580 Discussion / 581 Prediction

    At this point, I think that it is highly predictable that there will be a time skip.....but with luffy only. I believe that we will see the adventures of the other strawhats just like we did with luffy but in an abreviated fashion(not as long as the ID and MWB War). They may give each SW 2 or 3...
  2. Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    I doubt it very seriously. The whole one piece epic is about Luffy, Shanks, and one piece basically. He was there at the beginning, and he will be there at the end. IMO. [hr] I'm not sure if Luffy will see shanks this time around. I think Shanks just rescued the hat from the battlefield and...
  3. Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 579 Spoiler Discussion SHANKS!!!!! H*LL YEAH!!!!!!!!
  4. Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    I was about to say the same thing. DF users are dead in the water.
Top