Recent content by Aiyen

  1. Aiyen

    Discussion Fairy Tail Storyline and end of series discussion

    Now that the manga is over, I have some questions for you guys: What do you feel Hiro should've explored more in his world? What do you feel had the most amount of potential but Hiro underutilized? What are some unexplained events you hope gets tied up? What would you say was the most...
  2. Aiyen

    Chapter Fairy Tail 544 Chapter Discussion / 545 Predictions

    In the innevitable "timeskip epilogue" for the ships, I think Mashima should show our pairs as follows: Gajeel and Levi: Married with 2 (or more) children. Natsu and Lucy: Married. Lucy pregnant. Gray and Juvia: At the alter, exchanging vows. Erza and Jellal: People took this ship seriously...
  3. Aiyen

    Chapter Fairy Tail 539 Discussion / 540 Prediction

    I need Acnologia to line the Dragon Slayers up like Negan from The Walking dead. The he spots Wendy and say something like "You're the one that got away". He blitz his way towards her only to have a bolt of lightning strike down before her, revealing Laxus with Acno's hand through his chest, the...
Top