Re: Well...
This has nothing to do with Kishi or Naruto. I actually just want to work for them. Apparently tourists that have gone to South Africa often times link up with SA mercenaries for adventure.
I am visiting South Africa within the next 6 months, whats the address for a private military contractor's office in Johannesburg? If you know one close by please let me know.
Honestly, he would probably the 4th with a even greater chakra well with no kuruma.
The whole reason why Naruto struggled with chakra control during part 1 was that he had to balance the nine tails chakra as well as his own.
Levels in sage mode would have been perfect.
Stage 1 sage mode
Stage 2 Sage mode
I am surprised that kishi didn't do that
You make a good point about Naruto never really developing ninjutsu, weird, I never figured that out.
The only think I could think of is that the Rasengan required...
Re: Romance & Society in Naruto <3
Naruto and Hinata got together how they should have. Its a shonen so we really can't expect anything really salacious. However a scene of them together after the Pein arc (eating ramen) would have been good
I think he could have gotten away with Pein, Obito and Madara. The problem is that he mushed it all together into one when he should have really had Pein and put Obito and Madara as a Part 3.
He had a chance to really hype up the villainy of Obito and Madara
OT: He also should have had a...
+1, I agree, Naruto learning Sage Mode during the 2 year training session would have given this manga a more shonen vibe
Sage Mode from the beginning of part 2 would have made things very interesting
Orochimaru should have had more development
Re: Naruto 699/700 Spoiler Discussion
The son does. Grey eyes like toneri and toneri can use the byakugan
---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------
Calm down the son does
---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10...