Recent content by Aka Guymelef

  1. Aka Guymelef

    Databook II [Inquisitive] Databook 2 - Characters

    Re: Databook 2 - Rock Lee No, in the top right part of the first page, under the title name it is indicated "Chunnin" or this is incorrect ;) However the raw is correctly indicating "Gennin".
  2. Aka Guymelef

    Problems with some ピーーーーーーーー

    Alright I'll do this and I hope that soon I will no more bother you with proofreading.
  3. Aka Guymelef

    Discussion The Japanese Study Thread

    The Mysterious Japanese As we discuss with Njt, this thread is dedicated to all the rare, creepy or hard japanese that you find in your translator's life. Words, expression or sentence construction are accepted, all that cannot be easily found :). I begin myself with some abbreviation that I...
  4. Aka Guymelef

    Problems with some ピーーーーーーーー

    Allllright for the ○. To speak frankly I haven't begin to translate this part but I saw the ○ so I asked in prevision but if I had more attention maybe I notice the censored ジャンプ. Nevermind, let's say that the ○ is like the * when I say that "this f*ckin author give me a pain in *ss with his...
  5. Aka Guymelef

    Problems with some ピーーーーーーーー

    [HINATA MODE ON] "キャ !!" *Hide himself behind some wall* [HINTATA MODE OFF] Tnaks for the compliments but I'm not going to lie to you, sometimes I must pick up my dictionary to be sure of my words or understand what you respond te me. But nevermind I'll make an effort to make an english version...
  6. Aka Guymelef

    Problems with some ピーーーーーーーー

    How funny I was just talking to a friend about the fact that I abuse of your precious time with my probelms and in return I just translate in my french corner alone, fora few people at last. It's not like that it have to be ! Well to tell you the truth, it's not that I don't want to make an...
  7. Aka Guymelef

    My shot at Naruto 299

    Good job Terra, keep on to translate all the chapter (well I say that but I think I'm at the same level like you in translation) By the way, is somebody know what does it mean when something is written into brackets just like on the sidebar of this chapter. Well here it is a "?" whiwh is into...
  8. Aka Guymelef

    Problems with some ピーーーーーーーー

    Thnaks a lot Iwanin and Njt, unlike me you are trully a translator but I keep on working. Why are the authors so bad with us to wrote hiragana instead of Knaji to make us difficult to understand :darn So for the translation I guess I could use the Iwanin version. By the way why did we have to...
  9. Aka Guymelef

    Problems with some ピーーーーーーーー

    Alright then you can have a download from the raw of this chapter here and you can have a little review of the manga here.
  10. Aka Guymelef

    Problems with some ピーーーーーーーー

    Okayyyy that you think "オタクなわけ" and "じゃない" are not connected. So it means that Oono (long black haired one) is not talking to Saki (qhite haired one) as I thinked but still speaking about Ogiue (spiked short black haired one). Now I understand. At last we (errr you) did it. Thanks a lot again :)
  11. Aka Guymelef

    Problems with some ピーーーーーーーー

    Haaaa it make sense because the white haired one (Saki) is not an Otaku at all (she's just here to hang out with his Otaku's boyfriend and... kick some Otaku's ass sometimes :p) To replace in the context, they are talking about the fact that the black spiked haired one (Ogiue) had been...
  12. Aka Guymelef

    Problems with some ピーーーーーーーー

    Ok thanks then I think that I'm going to ask you a little again. But don't think that I'm going to ask for each sentence, there's no point for not doing it by myself first. I'll try to ask when I cannot solve it by myself. In the sentences : 大体 今も結局オタクなわけじゃないですか トラウマなわけないですよねえ what mean...
  13. Aka Guymelef

    Problems with some ピーーーーーーーー

    Super thanks I understand the sentence a bit more now ^^. Thanks for luck too, I don't know if you think it's an hard text to translate when you read at those three pages but for me it's really a pain, and it's all along in this manga. But first of all it is his dialogues which make this manga...
  14. Aka Guymelef

    Problems with some ピーーーーーーーー

    Err by the way can anybody help me to traduce ズッポリハマ from the sentence むちろそこでズッポリハマちゃったって方が自然じゃないですか ? (first page that I had uploaded). Thanks a lot for responding.
  15. Aka Guymelef

    Problems with some ピーーーーーーーー

    Well from the WWWJDIC I was having this : オナニー (de:) (n) (X) (col) masturbation; onanism (de: Onanie) So I was just thinking that the X as the main sense of the word. Well Err Nervermind えーーーーーーと えと えと えと えと えと *hide himself like Hinata*
Top