Recent content by AkabBalam

  1. AkabBalam

    Chapter Naruto 562 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 562 Discussion/563 Predictions Hey Guys have you guys thought about the possibility of A's hand being a prosthetic. He might be that vein..
  2. AkabBalam

    Chapter Naruto 515 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 515 Discussion / 516 Prediction Cool Chapter. I must admit, I have been lazy I have not read all of the thread. So I dont know if someone has mention this already. Nagato and Itachi were badasses. No question about it. But How are they going to fight full power, without their eyes...
  3. AkabBalam

    Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    Luffy fights momonga! And gets but kicked! but after that this happens to him http://manga.bleachexile.com/one-piece-chapter-567-page-12.html I guess many people work him over. So not just one person gave him the scar.
  4. AkabBalam

    Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 598 Spoiler Discussion Thread Is it wrong to have fallen in-love again with Nami and Nico Robin. I know they're not real But G&d Damnit. I loved their new look. So Oda went a different way. Comedy, instead of what all of Us wanted, An awesome entrance, Genius..
  5. AkabBalam

    Chapter Naruto 502 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 502 Spoiler Discussion I agree. After this there will be just 1, Mystery left to solve. And that will be the whole Uchiha massacre. Toby is lying through his teeth. So that will be the other thing to get a lengthy flashback.
  6. AkabBalam

    Chapter One Piece 591 Discussion / 592 Prediction

    My take on Choppers reaction is, Of a major bounty increase for Luffy. This chapter was very cool. The story is getting back on track. NowWe only have to see the other Strawhats trying to get back.
  7. AkabBalam

    Chapter Naruto 469 Discussion/470 Predictions

    Well I like that Naruto is not falling for that trick at all. I think it would have been a better move , for Sakura to tell him that in spite of her feelings for Sasuke. it's better to face the truth about him going gansta. And they need to kill his ass.
  8. AkabBalam

    Chapter Bleach 366 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 366 Discussion/367 Predictions Thread Looking at Shinji. Really close I think that He is being attack by someone. At first I thought He was eager of opening a can on Aizen. But I'm having doubts about that.
  9. AkabBalam

    Chapter Bleach 358 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 358 Discussion/359 Predictions Thread for some reason I think that a fight. BetweenMayuri and Barragan would have been really interesting.
  10. AkabBalam

    Chapter Bleach 356 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 356 Spoiler Discussion Thread As I see it the Captains will lose either to the top 3 espadas or to Aizen and the other 2 left in that flaming jail. The only reason I have to say this is. Because there are still a lot of players on the sidelines. Urahara's gang as well as the Visards.
  11. AkabBalam

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 442 Spoiler Discussion Thread I think that Kishimoto really bit the big one here. Everything about Nagato pointed him as being a badass. Then We were introduce to this Red-hair -skinny-ass-sitting in a freaking chair - with black rods all over his ass freak. I rather take Yahiko...
  12. AkabBalam

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Spoiler Discussion Thread At the end of the story yes of course I have. Who hasn't after all many of Us have invested years of reading this story. But honestly do We have to critisize every little thing. For one I don't. I just let the writter take me to where his mind and pen...
  13. AkabBalam

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Spoiler Discussion Thread i love the fact that Naruto puched Yondaime.
  14. AkabBalam

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Spoiler Discussion Thread I always expect a surprise from Kishimoto, But Yondaime appearing like this outta the blue is just awesome. What would he say to Naruto?
  15. AkabBalam

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Discussion/439 Predictions Thread Hey I think Pain would need a Delorean, and going 88 mph to accomplish this. But i don't think Pain is going Marty McFly on Us. On a different note, Kishi is pulling oneoutta hia ass, where is Pain getting all this chakra from. He blew...
Top