Recent content by akaPassion

  1. akaPassion

    Shounen Komi Naoshi Oneshots

    I looked through list of his previous works and saw, that I read most of his oneshots without realizing neither they were from the same mangaka nor they were printed in Jump. Didn't payattention to such things ^^ I like Nisekoi oneshot and wish good luck to Komi Naoshi with this serialization.
  2. akaPassion

    Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Good that you remember all these useful statistics, that helps very much. =) I googled and found page count for oneshots. First one, which was published in 2005, had 49 pages. The second one, released in 2006, had 47 pages. In total it's the same as 5 chapters, but until we know, how long...
  3. akaPassion

    Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Ooops, false memories again, I was sure I saw a cancellation announcements a week ahead. But with 55 chapters in total it leaves just 3 chapters for vol.7 - too little, don't you think? And too much to fit in vol.6 (vol. 5 has the same 200 pages as previous ones, so it should end with ch. 43...
  4. akaPassion

    Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Hmm, if ch 55 is final, wouldn't we already know about it? Isn't series cancellation announced in magazine a week before (i.e. in #46) or I'm missing something?
  5. akaPassion

    Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Of course! I just wanted to show, that Enigma can probably live till 59th chapter, not 56-57. I'll check series you mentioned to see, which chapter they had voting results published. ------- Oh my, that was harder than I thought. As there is no Edited Manga for 40-50th chapters for these...
  6. akaPassion

    Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    May I join the discussion too? ^^ Don't forget, that we still have to see popularity vote results. I checked several titles and it seems that popularity vote is a usual activity for series reached the 1st year of serialization. Exact chapters are tricky to find so I based my estimations on...
Top