Recent content by Aki.Ha

  1. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion I think WE ALL want Sakura to have a power boost up or something. She's pratically saying, "Sasuke, I want you to kill me so I can rid myself and others of this so called 'pain'..."
  2. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion To be fair, the translation by whoever added in their own perception of what Sakura's facial expression was at the time she was thinking, "I'm sorry Naruto"... But yeah, I agree. I think she really did mean what she confessed :p
  3. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion Lol. I had no idea what you were trying to say until the very end :D Thought you were going all philosophical on us :D But yeah, I've always predicted that Naruto and Sasuke will join forces (if possible) and take down the ultimate boss. Seems like somehing...
  4. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion Oh right! Danzou has no idea about Madara's plan since he fled! Lol. He's just wondering around thinking about how to take control of the world while a war begins with the Raikage as the leader :D
  5. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion NOOO~!! Literally, he better not! A "crush" or whatever we call it now, that lasted throughout the whole series can't just suddenly die now! So she said some stuff that hurt him, so he rejected her and now she's a loner, people move on :p This fight will...
  6. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion You mean I waited two weeks for him to research about teens going through puberty during war!? :D Nah, his research probably had to do with Octopuses, sharks, their effects on each other's habitat, diet... you know, stuff like that... *cough*
  7. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion Lol. Back to the old helpless, crying Sakura if that ever happens ^^;; (Hope not. Seriously.) But now that Naruto knows Sasuke's pain even further, I don't think he'd be able to kill him...
  8. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion Nicely worded! But despite everything, I'd like to see Sasuke with his friends at home in Konoha again... It won't be the same, but it'd be something. Sakura going after Sasuke = suicidal But good on her! Not that I want her to die, she just has to walk her...
  9. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion Not sure if she plans to kill him with her own hands or not, but she's definitely after him now... or so the spoilers have said...
  10. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion Haha, she'd better pull out something. That's all I care for :amuse Otherwise, bye bye Sakura... or expect Naruto to just coincidentally pop in and save the day and hopfully give her a slap or two afterwards :p I'm all for Naruto at this point ;)
  11. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion Lol about the Sakura convo. But on a side note, I like what Kisame says near the end... どんどんサメ肌が見えてくる Samehada's becoming more and more visible (true form...) 鬼鮫『アナタのチャクラのタコ味担当気に入ったようですね このままで”鮫肌”が騒ぐのも珍しい Kisame: It seems it has become interested in the...
  12. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion Whoops. made a little mistake when reading it... This sentence is actually translated into: 私はね…! そんな危ない目にあってまでサスケくんなんか追っかけなくていいって言ってんの! Sakura: I-...I'm telling you that it'd be better off if I didn't have to chase after Sasuke-kun to the point of being in...
  13. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion I had second thoughts about Sakura going after Sasuke to kill him, but it looks like she's made up her mind :D Makes you think if that confession was actually her true feelings expressed horribly.... キバ『これでよかったのかサクラ?』 Kiba: Are you sure this is alright with...
  14. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion ...Poor Naruto... ナルト『苦しい言い訳にしか聞こえねエってばよ Naruto: I don't hear anything but painful excuses... (from Sakura)
  15. Aki.Ha

    Chapter Naruto 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 470 Spoiler Discussion サクラの会話を途切るようにナルト『だっておかしいだろ!そんな事をわざわざこんなところまで!』 Naruto: Because it's odd for you to come all the way out here to tell me something like that! サクラ『…そんな事…事!?』 Sakura: Something...something like that!? ...and they start arguing, lol. Sorry, skipping some bits...
Top