Recent content by Aki86

  1. This Week (25Th anniversary 3rd to 5th part-Germany Dream-Goal 1) Discussions and Predictions

    Yeah! Excellent Work ^^... thank you Shinji. Not only for this work on 25th Anniversary and Goal 2 also for the work on the other Mangas. ^^ :yourock
  2. CT Best Defensive Technique Poll, Round 1

    THE LIST Group 1 - Sankakugeri - Wakashimazu - Shuto - Wakashimazu - Overthrow - Muller - Aki86 - Snake Mark - Fonseca Group 2 - Ushiro Geri - Wakashimazu - Aurora Curtain - Levin - Golden Hand Catch - Gino - Aki86 - Zenten Block - Diaz Group 3 - Tiger Tackle - Hyuga - Double...
  3. CT Best Dribble Poll, Round 1

    Group 1 - Owairan's Rolling feint - Owairan - Yamazaru Keep - Tachibana - Basketball ball keep - Natureza - Aki86 - Acrobat ball keep - Sano Group 2 - Musasabi Jump- Tachibana - Santana Turn - Santana - aki86 - Chokusen Teki Dribble - Hyuga - Knee Lift - I Group 3 - Nezumi Dribble...
  4. CT Best Shot Poll, Round 1

    I hope i'm not too late and can vote. Group 1 - Wakadoryu Sho Jodan Geri - Nitta - Heel Shoot - Schneider - Slider Shoot - Pierre - Aki86 - Boomerang Shoot - Misaki Group 2 - Arrow Shoot - Tsubasa - Tornado Arrow Sky Wing Shoot - Santana - Fire Shot/Neo Fire Shot - Schneider - Aki86...
  5. CT Best Shot Poll Preliminary

    Group 1 - Loop Shoot/Technical Loop Shoot (Kaltz/Fredericks) - Aki86 - Nidan Flying Drive Shoot (Natureza) - Group 2 - Eagle Shot/Golden Eagle Shot (Matsuyama/Santana) - Aki86 - Levin Shoot (Levin) - Group 3 - Kamisori Shoot/Gyaku Kamisori Shoot (Soda) - - Handou Shuu Soku Jin Hou...
  6. Vote for Captain Tsubasa!

    Really Great :tem I've voted too ^^... I hope some fans of CT in Germany voted, too...
  7. frenchies-RAWS

    gomen nasai :darn I act so stupid -.- I remove the link, If you agreed
  8. frenchies-RAWS

    Did you mean the episode with engl. subs or without?
  9. Tsubasa shirts/football kits?

    Here's an other good website: http://www.okawaclothing.com/okawa_clothing_catalogue.php. I think Shinji could already know this site ^^. It's writen in French ^^ where you can buy also the shirts of Furano, Musashi, Azuma, Hirado and so on.
  10. Do you like Tsubasa Oozora?

    I don't dislike Tsubasa... but I also don't like him very much... You heard it many times before, cause he wins all his matches and is super skilled or copies some techniques from others. But otherwise he's so positiv, optimistic and enthusiatic, ok sometimes that nervs too. But for me...
  11. When did you first watch CT?

    i was 8 or 9 years (1994/1995) old when i watched it the first time (the first anime) before or after primary school in the afternoon that was great!
  12. CT techniques in real life

    Thank you ^_^ yeah. And Misaki in Shin Captain Tsubasa (episode 13) in All Japan versus West Germany but I think the manga is better than the anime
  13. Captain Tsubasa - Your Favorite Character

    Hmm... my favorite is Genzo Wakabayashi... then Hermann Kaltz and Karl-Heinz Schneider... the former trio of Hamburg :smile-big
  14. CT techniques in real life

    Hey! I'm new. ^^ I know this technique from CT in real life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsXBeNeJz7Y but forget the volume of CT oder WY, must be in U16-World Cup or in the beginning of WY or was it the Shin CT anime (episode 13)?
Top