Recent content by akira123

  1. akira123

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 441 Spoiler Discussion Thread Lol people let's not drag on and on about the moon, only Kishi would know, and we'll need a Yamanaka to be 100% sure. On Topic: I think there will be some sort of migration "arc" after this where key characters will go to an ally village, most likely...
  2. akira123

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 441 Spoiler Discussion Thread Exactly, which is why I think that she could a factor in causing the unexpected outcome. She could probably take the killing blow herself to save Nagato and in turn would bring out certain emotions from him.
  3. akira123

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 441 Spoiler Discussion Thread I can't believe some people took the whole "rokudou creating the moon" thing literally. That would mean there was no moon before he existed. On Topic: I wonder how Konan would react to Naruto's arrival. Nagato is already in bad shape as it is, and I...
  4. akira123

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Discussions / 441 Predictions I think some people are just worried Minato is being portrayed as "weaker" than Madara, even though the Yondaime is supposed to be the barometer of power. We shouldn't forget that he went toe to toe against QB, and possibly Madara. All of these, and...
  5. akira123

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Discussions / 441 Predictions I really doubt that Minato and Madara fought against each other, as in ninja vs ninja. When Minato said "On that night...he saw through every move i tried to make." It had to be the night the QB attacked. Minato then found out that someone was behind...
  6. akira123

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Spoiler Discussion Thread Why is it so hard to believe that Naruto is no longer damanged by QB's chakra or his transformation? We've been given two hints as to how it's likely the case. 1. Minato telling Naruto that he believes that Naruto could control QB's power. 2. Minato...
  7. akira123

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Discussions / 440 Predictions Just saw the raw, a couple of questions come to mind.
  8. akira123

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Spoiler Discussion Thread Oh I'm pretty sure he's dead, but I don't think it's an illusion either. It has to be a part him, could be part of his soul, consciousness, chakra or whatever. The QB would have not reacted the way he did if Minato was just an illusion or a genjutsu.
  9. akira123

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Spoiler Discussion Thread That's actually what I'm hoping for. We still don't know how Minato got inside Naruto. But IF he was sealed in the same way QB was, he should be able to influence Naruto and even share his chakra. *Sorry, can't help it, I'm a big Minato fan*
  10. akira123

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Spoiler Discussion Thread What's this about Minato teaching Naruto some jutsus or him explaining the past. Naruto is in the middle of a life and death battle, there's no time for long conversations, atleast not right now. IMO, unless time is slow inside Naruto's mindscape or...
  11. akira123

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Spoiler Discussion Thread I also think a part of Minato is sealed inside Naruto. If Minato only sealed part of the QB inside naruto like some believe, it would make sense that he would only pay part of himself to the shinigami. If Minato's image is just a recording or some...
  12. akira123

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Spoiler Discussion Thread That's either a mistranslation, or Lee learned how to mold chakra.
  13. akira123

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread I don't think strength is a factor here. There's just too many unknowns about Pain's jutsu. It could be that he's pulling/pushing the whole body and not just a part of it. Or better yet, it could be that the jutsu is not about gravity at all, it could...
  14. akira123

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread Guys, remember about the Naruto JUMP covers for 2009 from the spoilers section? If I remember correctly, it showed everybody from Naruto's generation except for Hinata. That's the only thing I could think of that could give credibility to the whole...
  15. akira123

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread For those who are asking if Naruto's techniques will be effective against Pain's "repulsing" technique. We have to remember that in the past, Naruto has always found a way to break through or go around his opponent's ultimate defense (Neji and Gaara)
Top