Recent content by Akiyama

  1. Akiyama

    Anime Bakuman Episode Discussion Thread

    Episode just finished airing, proceeding dump with screen caps. Not the Crow opening I was hoping for, instead TRAP.
  2. Akiyama

    Shounen Ao no Exorcist by Katou Kazue

    Re: Ao no Exorcist Hangout Thread - Part 2 Color Bible http://books.shueisha.co.jp/CGI/search/syousai_put.cgi?isbn_cd=978-4-08-870356-5 November 4th
  3. Akiyama

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    Hasebe-san no iru Yakyuubu #01
  4. Akiyama

    Info Winter 2012 Anime Preview Guide

    Kill Me Baby starts this winter.
  5. Akiyama

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai #14 Zettai Karen Children #27 Hajime no Ippo #97 Uchuu Kyoudai #15 Air Gear #33 Kuroshitsuji #12 Kakko Kawaii Sengen! #01~#02
  6. Akiyama

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    More tanks for October Source: Heiji-Sama / http://ritualscan2.free.fr
  7. Akiyama

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai + #01 http://twitpic.com/6n8yu1 Detective Conan #73 Genmai Blade #01 Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro #22~#23 Kobato #06 (end) Kobato Illustrations and Memories Ookiku Furikabutte #17
  8. Akiyama

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Guilty Crown starts next month http://gangan.square-enix.co.jp/next/
  9. Akiyama

    ◔ ◡ ◔ Kitler's Secret Hideout

    @m3j - I watched the anime, I would know. @riki - Your cat power haz increased to level 22. @Evil - It's called a "roomba" an electronic vacuum machine that cleans your room, it maps it out and stuff. @zeltrax - I know it's awesome, I made it after all. To those who don't know. I put Tora's...
  10. Akiyama

    The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

    ^- Thinking outside the box. and here I was believing he was either a karate master or a communist.
  11. Akiyama

    Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

    The Gangan site also updated with new wallpaper.
  12. Akiyama

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    Nurarihyon no Mago #18 Berserk #36 AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jouretsu #03 Shingeki no Kyojin Perfect Guide Sugar Dark #1~#2 Another #01~#03
  13. Akiyama

    ◔ ◡ ◔ Kitler's Secret Hideout

    I'd say during shopping, checking the price tags you just round and stuff to get a feel.
  14. Akiyama

    ◔ ◡ ◔ Kitler's Secret Hideout

    @m3j - Yes, his big hose. @riki - Semi related gif to post. @m3j - I like the numbers and how there's so many of them.
  15. Akiyama

    Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

    Soul Eater on the cover of Gangan #10 Volume 20 comes out this month along with vol 1 of Soul Eater Not!
Top