Recent content by AkumaShizoku

  1. AkumaShizoku

    Lineart Naruto Page Cleaning Requests

    People who are looking for volume cover lines check the second page of the volume's RAW. They include linearts for the covers in every volume. That said here are the lines some people have asked for You might have to level it slightly as well PS Volume 47 hasn't been scanned yet so sorry
  2. AkumaShizoku

    DynamicDragon's Original Characters Color Thread

    Mine. By the way, D.D is awesome;)
  3. AkumaShizoku

    I am in possession of a receptacle for which you can carry objects in

    Re: xi0 is strictly NES when it comes to Mega Man NES?! For Megaman?! I have to say I liked the GB/GBA games better.
  4. AkumaShizoku

    The Lingwe Thread - I got this extra bit on the end cause njt said I could

    Hey, I'm aussie too!:)But I'm in Sydney :( Anyways can I use your translations for an Akatsuki project? I intend to start the project soon. Oh and by the way I hope you get the job!
  5. AkumaShizoku

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    So I was wondering................................... Has Eaballer been taken over with school work? And can I help finish the typeset/clean things not currently done?
Top