Recent content by Al-Beano

  1. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 483 Spoilers & Discussion

    White smirking at khun and Baam with his tongue out like that gives me a bad feeling.
  2. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 482 Spoilers & Discussion

    I guess he used the 2nd thorn for the teleportation and will break the spell on the wall by shooting the arrow. But it is still early so let's wait and See.
  3. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 480 Spoilers & Discussion

    So far I sticked to the theory where Baam would transfer the exploding battleship behind the second wall, killing loads of people. But now I can see this happening "The biggest twist would be Baam saving Kallavans forces". I would still prefer something similar to the former though. I want to...
  4. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 475 Spoilers & Discussion

    I have been lurking here for about 2 years and made an account now just to like this. Fckn hilarious. šŸ˜‚
Top