Recent content by albert_2mb

  1. Anime Honey & Clover

    Re: Honey & Clover Anime Discussion Actually it's pretty usual :lol: We usually see lots of story from a girl(or more)'s point of view in shonen stories... also, Mayama's stalking somehow looks kinda... realistic *shivers* :lol:
  2. Seinen My Balls by Harada Shigemitsu & Seguchi Takahiro

    Re: [Strays]My Balls Releases Thread - (latest: ch009) Thanks for the Edited Mangas! I hope that this series will go a long way...
  3. Seinen My Balls by Harada Shigemitsu & Seguchi Takahiro

    Re: My Balls Discussion Thread very unique and refreshing in a lot of ways... reminds me of another similar(?) series named Yuria 100 shiki, which no one scanlates again(?)..
  4. Anime Honey & Clover

    Re: Honey & Clover Anime Discussion Honey & Clover holds a special place in my heart because, as a male, I am not really interested in Josei stories at first, and to be honest the artwork is very.. umm.. "discouraging" at first, but when I watched the first episode I fell in love with it...
  5. Other If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be?

    why not time manipulation? it's much more useful! in a lot of ways :lol:
  6. How did you get your username?

    anyone playing DDR here? since 2MB is one of my fave artist of all time, and that he's created a lot of great songs for the game, that's why I decided to adopt the name to my nickname.. it's kinda confusing when people think of it as 2 megabytes, though ~_~
Top