Recent content by Albrecht

  1. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    so far Jellal + OS < August. End of argument.Seriously what are u OS supporter trying to prove ?
  2. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 504 Discussion/ 505 Predictions

    gray could stop himself from killing invel but went jackshit killing a comrade despite the speech just 3 chap prior over natsu being end, that answers natsu or juvia is more important to him lol. This is quite a hypocritical plot
  3. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    if neinhart go down like this, i really want to punch something on the face. Worst Spriggan plot ever.
  4. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

    In term of magic power I think Invel is just mid-tier Spriggan, less than Dimaria, Bradman and Wahl and equal to Ajeel. But I like the way he is described and his rational thinking, different than the usual villainous Ajeel and Bradman. His defeat is also an understandable one (a little...
  5. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

    I dont think Invel is sadistic here, just Ice Lock. He did not seems to enjoy the fight between comrades. To him it's just the best method to defeat an opponent, either 1 of FT member dying is good for Alvarez side.
  6. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

    Just a reminder Invel may not know that Gray is the love of Juvia, so he cannot comprehend why they sacrifire themselves AT THE SAME TIME is understandable to me. He just assume Juvia is a normal comrade to Gray, can you imagine Gray and another FT member pull that stunt ? So far I'm satisfied...
  7. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

    good death, I think thats the best death Juvia can hope for currently. Who's next ? Makarov ? Brandish (I seriously think August will kill her and then fight Lucy) ? Anw witih 31 pages next chapter I want to see more of Invel personality and his declaration of dying lov...loyalty for Zeref than...
  8. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    why is the mangas this week come out earlier than usual guys ? The Spriggan 12 pic looks epic ^^
  9. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 490 Discussion / 491 Prediction

    technically there are still many holes about natsu tanking August spell (Eileen teleportation, August wound, heat absorbing) so we should not jump to conclusion about Natsu invincibility here. On another thought does that mean the Spriggan that was "twinkled" up the sky like Ajeel return ? About...
  10. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions

    Well apart from the sideline discussion I like the idea of swapping reality or space imprisonment some of u suggest. I also think that we should paid more attention to DiMaria screen as I assume that she had some role in de-seal or whatever things that will be done to Acnologia (space-time magic...
  11. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    Why are we even posting our opinion if when some1 give an sound explanation, there are always some1 else reject it by saying "plot demanding" ? =='
  12. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    Also August does not seem to be angry at Brandish for stabbing him, so plus point for him by me ^^ (if the translation is correct anw) Lets compare Mest action and Natsu action: if Natsu lost then he and Happy got killed; if Mest failed then FT lost a potential ally (or at least get a powerful...
  13. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    I hope August gives FT Team the beatdown of the century. He had every reason to be pissed. And congratz to Bradman for getting both the first blood scene of the war and the first FT member lost. At least he has the gal to fight till the end, dragging the opponent down with him and I can respect...
  14. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    "Gets betrayed and almost killed" the problem here lie with her, she had noone to blame for in her mistreatment of Marin. "Had to watch her own mother get killed off", tragic, yes, but does that have anything to do with the countries she is fighting for and against ? "try to convince ... ", the...
  15. Albrecht

    Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    I dont have a problem with August getting stabbed, even the mightiest can fall because of someone closed to them and we are already showed that August care about the other Spriggan to an extend. I however seriouly have a problem with Brandish stabbing August. I meant what the fuck is going on in...
Top