Recent content by AlexanWrath

  1. AlexanWrath

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 368 Discussion

    Horikoshi is a man of culture, I'm so proud of him... :derp
  2. AlexanWrath

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 368 Discussion

    AFO's eyes are very strange, they look lifeless.
  3. AlexanWrath

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 365 Discussion

    I believe they may have been sent to capture him, but they won't do it because it goes against everything they've always stood for, so they used this opportunity to support Japanese heroes. but it's still too hard to say if they really are heroes, it's been a long time since Izuku-kun has been MIA
  4. AlexanWrath

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 365 Discussion

    I just realized now... in chapter 364 it was said that more developed countries are already trying to gain the trust of AFO/Shigaraki, so I'm thinking that the objects that were heading towards Deku are actually Heroes sent from these countries to capture Deku for AFO/Shigaraki.
  5. AlexanWrath

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 365 Discussion

    AFO/Shigaraki are starting to lose control of their own body because of Tenko's fear and memories and this is having effects that even he doesn't know what can happen.
  6. AlexanWrath

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 365 Discussion

    I must admit I'm surprised by this chapter, I wonder what these copies of Tenko's family will be able to do... will they have the original memories? or will they just be puppets who will fight to protect Tomura.
  7. AlexanWrath

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 363 Discussion

    Many wanted Prime All Might back... But the one who regained all his power was All For One.
  8. AlexanWrath

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 362 Discussion

    Well... Kachan has been dead for a week, if they don't show anything about him now the weirdest fans will start to explode on Twitter. (These people have serious problems)
  9. AlexanWrath

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 362 Discussion

    Leaks are really taking a while to appear this time.
  10. AlexanWrath

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 362 Discussion

    Poor Kachan it's been a week since he kicked the bucket... :scry
  11. AlexanWrath

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 362 Discussion

    I think you're reading too much fanfics bro.
  12. AlexanWrath

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 362 Discussion

    I think he's dead and will stay dead because his heart didn't stop it was pierced by shigaraki, There's no way the heart can recover after being destroyed.
  13. AlexanWrath

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 362 Discussion

    Calm down bro we all know this is not going to happen. :8C
  14. AlexanWrath

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 362 Discussion

    If his heart was pierced... then it's the end of SparkBoy. you look desperate bro :waah
Top