Recent content by alice2001

  1. Who is Pride?

    I was just wondering... the only one we don' know the identity yet is Pride... Now I know it is pretty hard to be the one - because I just want him to be - Hughes... We didn't really see his dead body, so it is a possibility that he can be Pride. Share your thoughts. It is a long time since I've...
  2. Gold Knight's Ten Comments (Naruto 328)

    Sad, sad... Losing Asuma-sensei like that... I did think that Kurenai showing up so many times through these last chapters surely means something. I'm totally convinced that there is a high possibility for the king to be the child of Kurenai and Asuma like people are suggesting. Ps.:Hidan...
  3. Chapter 312 Discussion [Naruto]

    That`s Kisame`s village - his symbol is |||| (four straight lines) and not /// like Hidan's (though it is more like an S like previously said). Well, everything could be explained if the raw was really HQ... because I get the feeling that Hidan's forehead protector has the Grass symbol
  4. Chapter 312 Discussion [Naruto]

    hmmmm.... Chapter 267 pg 04: "Although, within "Akatsuki" , I was originally teamed with Orochimaru, so we did do a lot together"(Shannaro) Frame 3, Sasori: Although, in "Akatsuki", I was originally paired with Orochimaru, so we did do a lot together... (Nihongaeri)
  5. Chapter 312 Discussion [Naruto]

    Nope. Oro was teamed up with Sasori as stated by himself on his fight against Sakura and Chiyo. I don't think so... I think it is the last for this team (the other member already caught his jinchuuriki) as when Gaara had his bijuu extracted a third eye opened of nine (so, six left - including...
  6. Chapter 313 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 313 Predictions [Naruto] I am pretty much convinced that Ero-sennin will make an appearance to save the lady because.... it is so Jiraiya to do something like that. Oh and those two Akatsuki are badass! Kakuzu reminds me of Kisame when the latter first appeared with Itachi on Konoha (in the...
  7. Chapter 312 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 312 Predictions [Naruto] At very last Kakashi will teach Naruto something - that reminded me of when Naruto asked Kakashi to train him for the upcoming Chuunin exam on part 1 and Kakashi trained Sasuke instead :P
  8. Naruto NG (Next Generation)

    Don't mind at all (I did change the panels of place and that is why I noticed that first panel being left to right - even the person who drew this one did it unaware of it... seems it comes naturally when drawing in manga style hehehe). I want to make clear that is because we are already used to...
  9. Naruto NG (Next Generation)

    I don't know if it is under discussion, but... First things first: I really enjoyed reading Naruto NG - about the drawing style good job :ossu! However, I was impressed about the left to right reading instead of the traditional right to left... Well, don't know if it is just me or other ppl as...
  10. Chapter 310 Discussion [Naruto]

    Well, Tsunade (chap. 282 pg. 03) said that Kakashi was going to be "in that state for at least a week" and the meeting would be six days from that time.. So do I ^^
  11. Chapter 310 Discussion [Naruto]

    I liked this chapter because it was dedicated exclusively to make Sai become a true member of team Kakashi. Well, to say the truth I really was expecting something like this since the very beginning or, in other words, that Sai would get into the team being acknowledged by both Sakura and Naruto...
  12. Post-Timeskip Outfits...Yay or Nay?

    Re: Time-Skip Sasuke, Fanboys/Fangirls, REJOICE! :amuse
Top