Weird side note here, but I started thinking about this yesterday and it made sense to me. I'll take no offense if anyone disagrees with me. There's this whole talk within the BNHA community of a traitor within class 1-A, someone who's feeding AFO and his minions information. My thinking is that...
The more I've thought about this theory, the more I speculate. It has been mentioned that AFO has no issue committing gruesome murders. In the case of Nana Shimura, he even blows up an entire city, definitely overkill. He had the same opportunity to kill All Might in the same fashion at the...
I wanted to add a few things. First, I think it's entirely possible that one of AFO's quirks is some sort of mind manipulation quirk. He may have used it on Inko and Izuku to alter their memories of him so as to not reveal that Izuku is his child. Why he wouldn't want them to know, idk, but it...