I can see naruto eating the fruit and gaining powers that surpasses the sage. And using it to revive everyone that was killed in the war. But i still stand by my first comment that the tree is an alien that sucks all the life from the world. Like Galactus from fantastic four. Also did the...
My prediction the god tree came from another planet and its sucking the life force out of planet ninjato. And madara will fail in his plan to cast his moon eye plan. I dont know if it goes like this but didnt madara die just after getting the rinnegan. My second prediction is madara doesnt know...
I didnt like this new chapter. Im still confused about the origin of chakra. From what i can see. a thousand years ago the sages mother ate a fruit from a tree that might be a god and gained lots of power then used it to end all wars. Then had a child thats born with chakra. what im not getting...