i reckon ace will get executed eventaully but luffy will be able to escape this war not on his owen merits but because Garp lets him go since he doesn't want to lose both grandsons in the same war.
Re: Reborn! 190 Discussion/191 Prediction Thread
Is everyone forgetting Lambo? I hope he comes in on the action as well, but too bad he doesn't have the bazooka anymore.
Re: Prince of Tennis 350 Discussion Thread
But if mountain is able to defeat the new tezuka zone, why hasn't Sanada used it yet? What is he waiting for?
Re: Claymore
I personally don't like mangatraders, but you can also find all scanlated volumes up to chapter 73 on
http://animeupload.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5669&pid=59115&st=0&#entry59115
Re: Prince of Tennis 349 Discussion Thread
WOW!!! Tezuka is fully awesome, but will he be able to keep this new Tezuka zone up for long. It is hinted that it causes a lot of strain on his already fragile arm.
Re: Prince of Tennis 349 Discussion Thread
I have no idea what happened, but the last page with what seems like the new and improved Tezuka zone is fully amazing.
Re: Claymore
Great manga, one of the best i have read along with Death Note. Love the way the story unfolds. The only problem with it is that I wished it was released more frequently instead of every month.
Well i have only read 2 sports manga and they are Prince of Tennis and Eyeshield 21, but i got to say they are pretty awesome mangas especially Eyeshield21.
Re: Prince of Tennis 345 Discussion Thread
Wow, the finals are actually about to start. I thought that it would at least take a few more chapters of training before the finals, but i guess its better this way. Can't wait to find out what the order for both teams are.
Re: Initial D (Racing, Cars, Drift) Mega Convo Thread
I like Initial D too, but i only read up to 370 because they stopped Editing into english. hope someone is willing to continue the Edited Mangas.