Honestly, it's gotta be said right now: He's dealing with two god-awful fanbases.
1st: MHA fanbase, who tend to see this really good piece of art as a beacon of hope for every fantasy they hold for a better life and society - and often these images don't quite match (Should we think of reforming...
I know people might disagree and find it hard to make it work, but we have already gone over this and Horikoshi himself has stated that it is canon. If you prefer to deny this for your headcanon, it's fine. I personally have grown to hate the movies for what they've done to the anime - But it is...
Neala now knows more than the mangaka.
---
Moving on, I do think we should be seeing some action in the following chapters, followed by some deku-centric updates on his reasons, his condition and even legal status.
The reason we had Muscular catching up to Deku's voice, and him using a Mask...
Not to belittle your thread, on the contrary as I believe that is good discussion, I'm gonna paste a part of another post here. This is not, again, to not show respect but just because.... Writing the same idea twice kinda sucks.
---
Bad people are not just bad people. They happen, most often...
Eri-no-jutsu can be quite problematic, but all those fears come from non-diegetic knowledge of how broken that power is, and how complicated it is to manage that. DIEGETICALLY So far, it truly only became something major-plot relevant - opposed to arc-plot relevant - with the recent Lemillion...
Maybe it isn't a "Spider-sense" but overall "intention sense". And maybe with the power of 9 generations of OFA behind it, it can be mind-bogglingly dangerous to the user's brain.
Maybe he hid from bakugo the way in which the 4th died, using the quirk for example.
I don't think tomura ASKED for help, the same way Bakugo didn't with the sludge monster
About a tomura redemption..... he irredeemable. I personally find Endeavor irredeemable - which is 100% besides the point here, but the arc of acceptance of the past belongs to the ABUSED, and not to the...
If you had a glass of water and it fell to the floor... breaking it... and then asked Eri to put it back together, would it still have water inside?
What if you had dried the floor? How about then?
Remember that OfA is the mix between two quirks (Self-giving quirk + Energy storing quirk = "The...
I too cannot see any way for My Hero ACADEMIA to have a time skip. If there were to be a time skip, they would need to have a strong enough shift in society to END the UA and Hero School system. This would be a "dark Shippuden" route that IS possible as an aftermath of the current arc.
However...
From Ernest Hemingway’s The Sun Also Rises:
Societies don't get destroyed by a catasclimic event. Well... these do happen, like the fall of the roman empire had their share of it... But societies majorly unravel. This War arc is and is not the end of the Hero society. By the end of this arc...
So... here's the deal. Long time lurker annoyed the hell out of dumb people trying to defend dumb ideas like Todoroki being and equal in importance to the story to Deku, and then feeling cheated by Horikoshi for "not delivering" on the promise. You all playing yourselves.
Well... I know this...