Recent content by allinc

  1. Favorites Your All Time  Favorite Naruto Characters

    Well I would be quick. (Not in order) 1. Shikamaru 2. Lee 3. Itachi 4. Obito 5. Naruto 6. Nagato 7. Madara
  2. Original Work Journey to a Weekly Series

    I kept a watch fot the whole week.Great work man. Keep it up!
  3. Favorites Favorite Anime Quotes

    I like Gin's dialogue from Bleach: If you were to turn into a snake tomorrow and began devouring humans, and from the same mouth you devoured humans, you cried out to me, "I Love You!" Would I still be able to say "I Love You," the same way I do today? I don't know if its been already quoted...
  4. Discussion What Anime Would You Like to Show Your Children?

    Well I would definitely show these Naruto: without fillers and the part till Pain One piece: as it will be probably on air till then also Fullmetal Alchemist Death Note Code Geass
  5. Favorites What are your favourite openings/endings ?

    I really love this Fullmetal opening
  6. Favorites Favorite anime fights!

    Well my favorites are: Naruto Naruto vs Pain I freaking love this fight. The twisted ideology of Pain and his dialogues are some of the most epic of all times. Sadly the anime has been not been able to hold a candle to such stuff nowdays. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Envy vs Mustang...
  7. Feedback Light novel idea, what are your thought on it?

    Dude, Whether your story is worth its money or not, only you can decide. I have been recently reading a lot of post and the fault that most of the Writers do is post their plot synopsis which is a group of loosely tied random events. The plot of the greatest manga told as such will interest no...
  8. Wanted: Artist The trail of a manga artist

    I won't say I am a writer. But I consider myself a storyteller. What I have is a story and am searching for a manga artist. It's a story of an assortment of emotions, of power, of friendship, of love ,of revenge etc etc. If any of this kindles a bit of interest in you, then I'm earnestly...
  9. Wanted: Writer Artist looking for writers

    I won't say I am a writer. But I consider myself a storyteller.at What I have is a story and am searching for a manga artist. It's a story of an assortment of emotions but it will have action. Because I feel that violence can conveys deep emotions. If any of this kindles a bit of interest in...
  10. Wanted: Writer Looking for writer interested in fantasy manga

    I won't say I am a writer. But I consider myself a storyteller. What I have is a story and am searching for a manga artist. It's a story of an assortment of emotions but it will have action. Because I feel "violence conveys deep emotions". If any of this kindles a bit of interest in you, then...
Top